What's up ya'll?

Purple&Gold

yeah I'm doing much better this year :)

Pretty horrible how you decided to post on forums and have bad grades then going off to summer school. I told you to stay offline and get to work, but you ignored, and decided to keep going. Its like trying to tell a fat man to stop eating his twinkles and start eating his fruits and vegetables. If you know what I'm saying.....

Pretty horrible how you decided to post on forums and have bad grades then going off to summer school. I told you to stay offline and get to work, but you ignored, and decided to keep going. Its like trying to tell a fat man to stop eating his twinkles and start eating his fruits and vegetables. If you know what I'm saying.....

wtf

haha good comparison :lol:

I gave him a +1 by mistake lol good one though made me laugh.

Lol this made me laugh Swish.

Pres was actually probably some member from here that didn't have the balls to say something with his regular username.

Glad you changed your mind tony :D

• Owner

Whoever it was, he/she didn't have an IP that matched anyone else here. The IP itself traces to a proxy server in LA, but I found out it was pulled from someone in Chicago (or in that area, I can't tell exactly where).

• 2 weeks later...