Better duo?

kingfish

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kobe and Gasol EASILY! I mean, they have more experience and they played with each other for some time now. They're having great chemistry together. LeBron and Wade are both great players but they just don't have that much of a great chemistry and to make a perfect duo that's what you need

Landry Fields and Timofey Mozgov.

stop being such a homer and answer the damn questions :lol:

Kobe and Pau.

LeBron and Wade... can't even seem to get their team winning and until they can become a dynamic duo like Batman and Robin I don't see how they can be considered one of the best duos. As far as individual talents go then yeah sure they would get it but when partnered together they are like two magnetic poles of the same kind and cannot connect.

What are people's obession with comparing the Heat's big 3 to different Lakers combos? It's becoming extremely reptitive and old. Last I check each team had 12 players so who cares which is the better combo. However if it must be answer than Gasol-Kobe easily. Obviously Wade and LeBron have more talent but they styles of play are similar, and they can't really play a 2 man game, Gasol and KB24 can.

It's obviously Kobe and Pau... They didn't need much time to adapt to each other, they got along almost immediately, they won two rings together, Kobe is the best wing player and Pau is now the best post player in the league... It's hard to do better than that.

The best duo we've seen in the NBA since Shaq and Kobe.