LeBron bumps Erik Spolestra

magicbalala245

Man. I used to be a huge LeBron fan to be honest. I still liked him after he signed with Miami (one of the few NYK fans who did....)

But lately, I've really been turned off by him.

switch "Laker fans" with ignorant douchebags, because I dont attack LKR, Real Deal, Warren2ThaG or any other respectable Laker fan.

You just attacked a respectable Laker fan :lol: way to act tough behind the keyboard I'm just gonna leave it at that and this discussion.

• Owner

There's no point in looking at the team rep of whoever is posting the topic if the topic itself is something we can discuss. I think this falls into that description, but let's try and make sure we're not posting something that's really not going to bring any attention to the Heat forum.

If LeBron bumps Spo, and it's that clear how intentional it is, it's something to talk about. Spo's job will always be on the line with these guys in Heat jerseys, so this just adds to the issues at hand.

I don't know about the stacked team part. Outside of the big three, the team is nothing special. Not even average if you ask me.

Ok so Haslem, Miller, Z, House are all a bunch of scrubs? Tell me who the Lakers have on the bench?

Wet have injury problems and 0 chemistry.

Ok so Haslem, Miller, Z, House are all a bunch of scrubs? Tell me who the Lakers have on the bench?

lol imma have to disagree with the part about lakers...lakers have a RIDICULOUS bench

Lakers bench

Matt Barnes

Steve Blake

Shannon Brown

Theo Ratliff

Lamar Odom (eventually when Bynum is back)

Derrick Caracter

Devin Ebanks

Sasha Vujucic

Luke Walton

Heat Bench

Eddie House

Big Z

Dexter Pittman

Mario Chalmers

Mike Miller

Jamaal Magloire

Juan Howard

Udonis Haslem

Joel Anthony or Erick Dampier depending who starts.

Looks like the Laker bench destroys the Miami bench

Edited by magicbalala245

I'll give you Haslem and Mike Miller. But Big Z and House are both scrubs, and I find it comical that you even mention them. Big Z and Eddie House are both one dimensional players. Big Z is a big time defensive liability, and can't do squat outside his midrange shooting. Miami is giving him this guy solid minutes when he should be retired at this point in his career. And as for Eddie House he is a glorified three point shooter and nothing else, the only reason why he's even recognized is because he played for the Celts the last couple seasons.

We have arguable one of the best benches in the league, a solid combination of guys who can score, facilitate, and defend. Shannon Brown, Steve Blake, Lamar Odom (once he goes back to the 6th man role), Matt Barnes, and even Character or Ratliff could all make an impact for you guys.

Edited by Confidence

House is basically a scrub. People call Jason Kapono a scrub all of the time, and really, what is the difference between him and House? Outside of shooting, neither of them can do anything. House is a complete liability on the defensive end of the floor, can't pass, can't dribble and is a questionable decision maker. He is a ridiculously streaky shooter as well, so I don't even know if he is on the same level as a Jason Kapono because at least Kapono consistently knocks down his open looks as he has a career 3PT% of 44% compared to House's 39. House is basically Damon Jones with a quicker release. I'd say that counts as a scrub.

Big Z isn't a scrub, but he is hardly a worthwhile player at this point in his career. All he can do is knock down open jumpers grab rebounds and block the occasional shot. He is too slow to do anything when it comes to help defense, is a liability when forced to move more than 5 feet away from the basket and, if it wasn't for his length, would be a complete liability on defense in general. He is a solid 5th big man at this point in his career, but hardly a key cog on a championship team.

Haslem and Miller are both great role players, but considering they are both out of the lineup, and will continue to be out of the lineup for another couple of months at least, they are pretty irrelevant right now.

As for the Lakers bench, are you serious with that comparison? Steve Blake, Matt Barnes, Shannon Brown and Lamar Odom (when Bynum returns) is undoubtedly superior to James Jones, Eddie House, Joel Anthony, Udonis Haslem and Mike Miller.

I'm not saying that the Heat is a completely awful team outside of the big three, Haslem and Miller, but their depth was grossly overstated during the summer due to the overrating of guys like Eddie House, Joel Anthony etc...