Andre Johnson goes off!

Legacy

If you wanna compare, Johson also got punched twice.. and the first one probably hurt more than any of johnson's punches.

Sure, let's compare. Johnson got shoved in his mask and punched with his helmet on. Finnegan got punched in his dome twice and the face once.

You ever play football? Ever been in a fight? If so, there's no need for me to explain how much more effective a punch to the head is compared to one to the helmet.

Sure, let's compare. Johnson got shoved in his mask and punched with his helmet on. Finnegan got punched in his dome twice and the face once.

You ever play football? Ever been in a fight? If so, there's no need for me to explain how much more effective a punch to the head is compared to one to the helmet.

It's not like he decked the side of his helmet, it looks like he got clocked near the throat - he definitely got under the facemask.

I'm actually surprised this doesn't happen more often.

Well usually guys are in a crowd of players when this jawing and pushing breaks out. These guys were out isolated on the field by themselves, so no one was there to break it up. That went on for FOREVER before the ref jumped in.

Well, I hope it was worth it because Andre Johnson should be suspended for the next game.

It was worth it lol Andre Johnson just showed the Houston faithful that the Texans do actually have a pulse.

They showed him on the big screen at the Rockets game tonight and the crowd gave him a standing O, some even flexing there muscles as if to say "we appreciate you coming out of your shell and bringing that emotion."

Certainly seems like an impossibility to dodge a suspension, I think fans realize that but the general consensus is we don't care lol its been another mediocre year.

Would anyone be shocked if Rog suspends him for the rest of the season?

I wouldn't be surprised if Finnegan got suspended for the season because he has had a history of physical altercations in the past. But I would be really surprised if Andre Johnson got suspended for the entire year, he has been clean on and off the field (as far as I remember) for his whole career.

Edited by Confidence

• Owner

I wouldn't be surprised if Finnegan got suspended for the season because he has had a history of physical altercations in the past. But I would be really surprised if Andre Johnson got suspended for the entire year, he has been clean on and off the field (as far as I remember) for his whole career.

Sorry, I was talking about Finnegan. Seems to me like Goodell has been pretty hard on Harrison because of the way he hits other players, so it wouldn't really shock me to hear that he's booting Finnegan out for the year due to his conduct on the field.

Johnson is a different story, really...but I don't think he'll hand him just one game, either.