LeBron's Return...

Guest STL10

It is going to be crazy. I think if the Heat were raping the league like a lot of people expected the reaction would be a lot worse, they'd be a lot more bitter. But it is still going to be insane, you won't be able to hear the announcers the first time he gets the ball.

I hope the Cavs win by 1000.

[expletive] the Heat

I've said it a week or so after LeBron signed with Miami (maybe not on the forums but to my friends and family), that the Cleveland Cavaliers will beat the Miami Heat IN Cleveland the first time these teams play. I told anyone I would put at least 50 bucks on this game and would go as high as 150... There is very little chance the Cavs lose to the Heat in Cleveland. I don't know why but I have this crazy feeling that the Cavs will win. Maybe not by a lot, but they'll win.

I've said it a week or so after LeBron signed with Miami (maybe not on the forums but to my friends and family), that the Cleveland Cavaliers will beat the Miami Heat IN Cleveland the first time these teams play. I told anyone I would put at least 50 bucks on this game and would go as high as 150... There is very little chance the Cavs lose to the Heat in Cleveland. I don't know why but I have this crazy feeling that the Cavs will win. Maybe not by a lot, but they'll win.

Same here I actually think that the Cavs win by double digits. Lebron will have a good [expletive] night but it will just not be enough.

If the Cavs win will this be Spo's last game?

Same here I actually think that the Cavs win by double digits. Lebron will have a good [expletive] night but it will just not be enough.

yeah... no. i'd be more than willing to strike up a sig bet with either one of you fools.

• Owner

says who?

Don't remember where I read it, but I guess they are going to disallow anyone trying to enter the game with offensive material on.

Then again, it's like that in a lot of arenas depending on how offensive it really is. I'm thinking that this will be pushed to the limit, though...meaning, no Delonte West references, for instance.