Cam Newton ruled eligible!

bigdog17k

He definitely got paid but it happens everywhere. Good to see the NCAA use their brain for once.

How do you know? It happens more then we think, I do agree. But I don't think everywhere.

Good. I said all along I think this dude is innocent. I've liked him since day 1. Hope he wins the heisman and that Auburn wins the National Championship.

You like people who cheat and steal things?

Edited by Cobb

• Owner

The idea that he could be ineligible is ignorant to begin with. Whether he took money or not, he was still going into the season as, hands down, the best college football player out there...and no matter what happened BEFORE the season started, not a single person can take away what he has done DURING the year.

Dude has been in beast mode throughout this entire dramatic process, and I love it. I wouldn't mind seeing Auburn win the National Championship, and Newton holding up the Heisman.

The NCAA is the most corrupt, hyprocritical BS entity of its kind in the history of the world. Today's Cam Newton decision proves it because it makes no sense whatsoever.

Edited by STL10