Iggy to Cavs?

*Swish*

he 76ers are attempting to trade swingman Andre Iguodala, league sources have told Bob Finnan of the Mourning Journal.

There is no active dialogue between the two teams, but a source said to keep an eye on the Cavaliers.

Cleveland has a $14.5 million trade exception they could use to acquire Iguodala.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70420/20101205/76ers_trying_to_deal_iguodala/#ixzz17FoK7Wj0

Looks like the Cavaliers really want Iggy and at the same time, the Sixers really want to give away Iggy because they think he doesn't mesh up well with rookie Evan Turner.. I really think this could happen.

thoughts?

I honestly would love to see him go to the Cavs as that would give them their go to player. Mo Will, Iggy, Jamison, Hickson, and Andy V doesn't sound that bad on paper (assuming they use that lineup and not start Parker or Graham). If it was just for the trade exception, steal for the Cavs.

As much as he would be a great fit for Cleveland, I really want to see the Pacers make a run at him. He'd fit perfectly with us as shooting guard beside Granger. Danny doesn't like to drive to the bucket too much, he's more of an outside player, and having Iguodala's ability to drive to the bucket would help us immensely. Also, his defense would help us a lot as well. We could actually give up some talent in return as well. Dahntay Jones, or maybe Brandon Rush?