Jeff Van Gundy as next Heat coach...?

Guest STL10

Great defensive coach and Bosh would benefit from playing under Jeff, but the man cannot coach an offense at all. Besides Van Gundy has made it clear that he doesn't want to return to coaching (for the time being) and his family is settled in Houston.

Edited by Dash

Great defensive coach and Bosh would benefit from playing under Jeff, but the man cannot coach an offense at all.

I'm convinced if the Heat brought in Paul Westhead (Guru of Go) as an assistant coach to run the offense they would have the best offense in the league...

I think JVG would be great for the Heat, he'd be able to keep everyone happy and teach them how to play defense. Though I'm still not convinced that Spo was the problem to begin with. I think Spo will remain the coach for the entire season to be honest.

:lol: JVG is the man, I would have wanted him as the Knicks head coach if D'antoni didn't get this turned around, he'd add some awesome character to that team, the only part I don't like about is he would actually make me want to root for them :unsure:

Great defensive coach and Bosh would benefit from playing under Jeff, but the man cannot coach an offense at all. Besides Van Gundy has made it clear that he doesn't want to return to coaching (for the time being) and his family is settled in Houston.

Honestly Jeff wouldn't need to coach offense when you have both Wade and James out in the wings.

We're on a 5 game winning streak, and yet still coaching rumors?

+1. WTF is this. They're doing much better and don't its only weak teams because they just beat the Jazz yesterday who are pretty good this season. Fk these coaching rumors. Spo is a great coach. Coaching rumors are honestly getting annoying

+1. WTF is this. They're doing much better and don't its only weak teams because they just beat the Jazz yesterday who are pretty good this season. Fk these coaching rumors. Spo is a great coach. Coaching rumors are honestly getting annoying

Please stop bypassing the language filter ;)

even after that horrible start, Miami is still a top three team in the east.

people need to hop off Spo's nuts for awhile and just let the man coach.

That.

Seriously, Spo might not be the best option for then right now but I doubt JVG is going to make that big of a difference.