Your favorite WWE/F wrestlers?

Dash

List 'em.

Current:

1. Jeff Hardy (although he left for TNA)

2. Randy Orton

3. Chris Jericho

4. Edge

5. Daniel Bryan

All-time:

1. The Rock

2. Chris Jericho (his old gimmick was gold)

3. Kurt Angle

4. Stone Cold

5. Chris Benoit / Triple H (HHH is so boring now but his feuds with Rock were gold)

Current:

Christian

Sheamus

The Miz

CM Punk

Daniel Bryan

Alberto Del Rio

AJ Styles

Samoa Joe

Kofi Kingston

All Time:

Chris Jericho

The Rock

Steve Austin

HBK

Rey Mysterio

Eddie Guerrero

Booker T

Kurt Angle

List 'em.

Current:

1. Jeff Hardy (although he left for TNA)

2. Randy Orton

3. Chris Jericho

4. Edge

5. Daniel Bryan

6. Darren Young

All-time:

1. The Rock

2. Chris Jericho (his old gimmick was gold)

3. Kurt Angle

4. Stone Cold

5. Chris Benoit / Triple H (HHH is so boring now but his feuds with Rock were gold)

Fixed. ;)

I used to love WWE a few years ago, was a pretty big fan I might add.

My favorite all time:

1. The Rock- He knew how to put on a show, had the best mic skills I've ever came across. the rock in 2000 was incredible, i could watch that guy all night, he delivered week in and week out, also the ppv's that year were all great

2. Stone Cold- Funny as hell, loved his feuds with The Rock.

3. Kurt Angle- Best all around guy ever imo- mic skills (sensational as a heel), amazing wrestler, entertainer. Pretty much perfect.

4. Chris Jericho- Amazing mic skills, good overall wrestler, actually knows what he's doing in the ring.

5. Shawn Michaels- Was arguably the man who carried the WWF into the attitude era at his peak.

• Like 1

Don't watch wrestling consistently anymore but I'd say HHH would be my favorite if I still did.

All time:

1. The Rock

2. Hulk Hogan

3. The Undertaker

4. Rey Mysterio (anyone here remember the Filthy Animals from WCW?)

5. Triple H

6. Kevin Nash

Don't watch wrestling consistently anymore but I'd say HHH would be my favorite if I still did.

All time:

1. The Rock

2. Hulk Hogan

3. The Undertaker

4. Rey Mysterio (anyone here remember the Filthy Animals from WCW?)

5. Triple H

6. Kevin Nash

Yes, I do because it had a ton of high flyers and that's what I really loved. Juventud, Kidman, Rey, Eddie...Pretty badass.

I don't keep up with wrestling anymore so I don't know any of the current wrestlers, but my all time favorites were:

The Rock

Rakishi - Anyone remember when he ran over Stone Cold? :lol:

Mick Foley

xpac

Stone Cold

Kurt Angle

Chris Jericho

Yeaaa!! I loved how Rakishi would just ram his [expletive] into everyone. Then he started dancing with those other guys. I'm surprised more people didn't mention Mick foley/Mankind. That dude was a freak. But he was sickk! Xpac too! SUCK IT!! lol he was the heart of generation X. But here's my list.

Stone Cold- Stunner!

Mankind- that was a cool mask

Xpac- SUCk iT!!!

The Rock- I smell wat ur cooking

Rakishi - He was just cool.

Hated Kurt Angle though. He was a douchebag.

I don't keep up with wrestling anymore so I don't know any of the current wrestlers, but my all time favorites were:

The Rock

Rakishi - Anyone remember when he ran over Stone Cold? :lol:

Mick Foley

xpac

Stone Cold

Kurt Angle

Chris Jericho

:lol:

My favorite was once he stink faced Stephanie, [expletive] had it coming for SO long.

The Rock is my favourite all-time easily. Always had the crowd eating out of the palm of his hand once he went from Rocky Maivia to The Rock.

Right now I like CM Punk a lot, he has really grown on me, he is unintentionally hilarious at times. Miz was one of my favs too but I am getting bored of him, was jacked when he won the title though. I am loving Daniel Bryan though, not for his mic work but he is a work horse, and every match he puts on is gold. He should really kick off every PPV because it is very rare that the crowd isn't into one of his matches.

There are a ton of guys on TNA I really like, their roster is easily better than WWE's, Pope and Anderson especially. It just sucks that promotion is run by idiots that you can't even enjoy them. Anderson is amazing though, one of the best in the business today, easily.

Edited by Check my Stats

• Owner

Currently, I'm not a fan of anyone. I guess if I have to pick one guy, it's Randy Orton...but he's really not enough to get me back into the wrestling world.

All-time, it's hard to pick just one. I've always had a variety of favorites, very good technical wrestlers mixed in with the guys that work the crowd, then the dominant freak athletes.

FIRST TIER (no particular order)

Ric Flair - greatest "wrestler" of all-time, in my opinion

The Rock - greatest on the mic, defined entertainment

Goldberg - one of the most dominant, exciting

Shawn Michaels - charismatic, great on the mic, great all-around

Triple H - see Shawn Michaels

SECOND TIER (no particular order)

Stone Cold - him and Rock, and D-X, were the attitude era

Mr. Perfect - should've held the WWF championship at least once in his career

Ultimate Warrior - Goldberg on acid and roids

Brock Lesnar - see Goldberg

Sting - he and Flair made WCW

Hulk Hogan - did too much to be left off any list

I know there will be a lot of you that leaves Hogan off the list, and I also realize that some of you didn't actually get to see Hogan, live, in the late 80s and early 90s. While most of his matches were all punches, test-of-strengths and bodyslams, there were a lot of strong, emotional storylines he played a huge part in, especially with Slaughter during the Gulf War (which was crazy) and Savage and Elizabeth's relationship. He also took part in three of the greatest matches over those two decades: Hogan/Andre, Hogan/Warrior and Hogan/Goldberg, two that he dropped the title in. He didn't have many moves in the ring, but he had an overwhelming amount of support, probably more than any other wrestler in history...and, with one legdrop, he became one of the most hated of all-time. That's extremely hard to accomplish.

Putting Hogan in the second tier doesn't mean he's not among the top five greatest. For me, personally, I liked those top five better.

RIGHT NOW:

Randy Orton (He's been my boy for years)

John Morrison(2nd fav and i love his work in the ring)

The Miz (I love him on the mic.. He's really growing on me)

Zack Ryder (You guys might be who the heck is this guy? He's so funny.. I wish WWE would give him a push because to me he has charisma to become a big player.)

ALL-TIME

The Rock (Always will be.. The Rock could put people on their seats any day of the week he just had that x-factor.

Shawn Michaels

Eddie Guerrero

Chris Jericho

The Undertaker

Bret Hart

Hulk Hogan

Ric Flair

• 2 weeks later...