Cam Newton wins Heisman Trophy

Lkr

it is no coincidence that it is immediately following the presentation

wow, LMJ was third, he got robbed

The director went to SMU and his father taught there so hopefully this has some unique insight!

Edited by STL10

If this is going to be the Pony Excess thread...then I must say that I am really enjoying it right now. All of these 30 for 30 documentaries are feature length film style documentaries.

The best part is...

They're better than any doc out right now too!

I asked for the first box set of 30 for 30 for Christmas, can't wait to get it. Every documentary has been superb.

Where I'm living of course I don't get ESPN and I'm not watching Pony Excess right now. Have to wait for someone to torrent it and DL it, because I think it's going to be the best one yet.

Plus June Jones has transformed SMU into a quality team. Currently using them in my dynasty for NCAA 11, Kyle Padron is a great quarterback and the offensive system both fits and flows well.

I asked for the first box set of 30 for 30 for Christmas, can't wait to get it. Every documentary has been superb.

Where I'm living of course I don't get ESPN and I'm not watching Pony Excess right now. Have to wait for someone to torrent it and DL it, because I think it's going to be the best one yet.

Plus June Jones has transformed SMU into a quality team. Currently using them in my dynasty for NCAA 11, Kyle Padron is a great quarterback and the offensive system both fits and flows well.

Give SMU five years and they'll be a national power again.

it is no coincidence that it is immediately following the presentation

yea def ironic lmao

Pony Excess has been EXCELLENT so far

i agree.

If this is going to be the Pony Excess thread...then I must say that I am really enjoying it right now. All of these 30 for 30 documentaries are feature length film style documentaries.

True that man. All the 30 for 30's have been awesome. I may have missed one or two though.

Where do you live? lol.

the Sherwood Blount picture is hilarious every time

hahaha yeah it was.

my only problem with this one is it's dragged out a bit so far. we kind of got the point within the first half hour. lol

I really don't think it's fair whatsoever that Dez Bryant lies about having dinner with a person and gets suspended for 8 games, and other players are being reprimanded for hiring agents and accepting money (because God forbid the National Collegiate Athletes Monopoly, errm, Association, dares to allow the very chess pieces of their monopoly to make money of their own) and yet the same happens to Cam Newton (yes it was his dad, but still, same deal) and he doesn't get punished whatsoever. So basically, you can be as controversial as you want in the NCAM, as long as you're one of their most talented and marketable players. It's ludicrous.