Most underrated Player in the NBA?

*Swish*

I agree with you Warren but it was last season. Since he got this 30-30 game, all eyes were on him.. I think Gerald Wallace is the most underrated player of the NBA. I mean.. he's doing an AMAZING job every game. He rebounds the ball well, a good scorer and most importantly, a great defender. Averages 16.7 points and 8.5 rebounds per game. Another really underrated player is Danny Granger. One of the best shooter in the game right now and doesn't get enough recognition..

I know he does get alot of credit, but Deron Williams is a stud. I think sometime he is overlooked because of some of the up and coming point guards in the league, but I think he is still tops in the league at his position. He can score whenever he wants, and is an unbelievable playmaker. I may be wrong because alot of people hype Rondo up alot around here as the best PG, I don't know how he's looked at throughout the rest of the league though.

What Amare, Felton and co. are doing in New York deserves more recognition than some people are giving it.

I've been contemplating making a topic admitting I was wrong about Amare this year but I am scared ECN might ejaculate onto his keyboard.

II gotta admit I did not see this coming. Another player to single out from that group is Landry Fields.

What Amare, Felton and co. are doing in New York deserves more recognition than some people are giving it.

I've been contemplating making a topic admitting I was wrong about Amare this year but I am scared ECN might ejaculate onto his keyboard.

I already did all over my laptop screen. It may happen again if the 49er's beat the Chargers tonight.

Arron Afflalo

After tonight's game I wold tend to agree. Affalo played some great basketball.

However I am goin to be a homer and say Manu Ginobili.

The things this guy does on a nightly basis is just incredible. Tonight for instance, manu was playing extremely bad on both eds of the floor. At one pointhe was 1-7 from downtown and 1-10 overall. He was also getting torched on the defensive end by Affalo, Melo and whoever else he guarded. With Manu Ginobili it really doesn't matter how bad of a game he is having because he usually finds a way to make a impact somehow and not only did he come up HGE tonight he has done this many other times as well.

Manu came out in the 4th quarter, got an easy lay-up, dished out a assist, nailed a step back jumper, and sunk a three pointer. In the final minute he hit the game winning jumper with 5 seconds left, and on the defensive end drew a charge from Melo as time expired erasing Anthony's game winning lay-up. Manu has een the Spurs MVP this year by far making timely clutch plays even in gaes he's not scoring the ball well. I believe RD made the comment of Tim Duncan has always been the anchor/mvp of the Spurs, but a healthy Manu Ginobili is what makes this team Elite. Which is very true, Spurs fans know his importance but many dn't recognize what he does because he doesn't put up huge numbers. Manu does all the little things thatdon't show up in the stat sheet but allows the Spurs to win games.