Dark skin?

*Swish*

If it aint broke why fix it? Keep it the way it is the skin, everything is fresh and sick right now.

In my opinion, the white skin is pretty good but what about a nice dark skin? To at least have a choice.

In the morning I like white and in the evening I prefer dark skins :)

Why? :lol:

Skins take a long time to make and with how this current skin is set up (with all the specific team colors on the team forums), it would take RD a lot of time to reskin a completely new skin. He's already put so much time into the forums and the skin, I personally don't see a problem with the current skin at all. I don't think we need a dark skin at all, especially since it takes a lot of time to put together.

• Owner

Here's the thing: I would do it, regardless of the time and effort (hell, you guys know that haha), but those team skins, WHENEVER I finish them, will be assigned to team forums.

Now, with that in mind, a skin selector allows you to select the skin you want to see. However, an assigned skin to a particular forum will override your skin selection.

So, if you've selected a dark skin, you'll see it on the main index, off-topic, general NBA, and anywhere else...but once you dive into a team forum, it will change to that ONE particular team skin I've assigned, and it will be light.

I don't think it's wise to flip from dark to light, so it comes down to having personalized team forums vs. a dark and a light skin to choose from. I stress posting in team forums (more than most of the sites you'll ever visit, actually), so anything that encourages you guys to visit that team forum is a positive, and anything that could take away from it (ex. flipping from the dark selection to a light team forum) is a negative. :\