Denver looking to trade Smith to Chicago

Real Deal

• Owner
http://dunkcontest.free.fr/public/blowup-images/.JR-Smith-2009-NBA-Dunk-Contest_m.jpg

The Bulls and Nuggets are discussing a trade that would send J.R. Smith to Chicago.

The Denver guard is in the final year of his contract and would give the Bulls another scoring option in their backcourt.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nba/columns/story?columnist=sheridan_chris&id=5919781

Why don't Nuggets just package JR Smith with Melo that any trade Melo is involved in. It be a price many team would like to take. You can take our superstar but in turn you can take another player of are's that make's many stupid mistakes is stubborn doesn't play defense and is a streaky shooter.

This is weird... is this about helping the Bulls or rebuilding?

I'd keep J.R. if I were Ujiri (Denver GM)... knowing Melo is gonna be traded soon and the team will struggle to score... J.R. will come in handy. Who knows with green light from Karl, he could average 20 ppg... he put 30 pts and 20 pts in 2 consecutive games Melo was out... He was vocal and was eager to be #1 option offensively but still played within the system.

Bulls have noone to offer us... I'd keep J.R. than deal J.R. for the sake of making deals, or worse, helping another team.

I think they're going to trade Brewer for Smith.. sounds really like a legit small trade and Smith will be able to keep shooting like he loves to with this good Chicago Bulls team who's future is sky high. Going to be interesting if it goes down

JR Smith has a really bad habit of chucking but the Bulls need an athletic scorer opposite Rose. I'm still confused as to why Bogans is starting for the team, from the games that I've watched the dude can't score and he's an average defender at best. This would be one hell of a trade for the Bulls if JR Smith can turn around his attitude.

Edited by Confidence