T-Mac lookin' good!!

Nitro

So happy i decided to start him this week for my fantasy. T-Mac getting back to his old self!

You said the words that i always dreamed of hearing =' ]

I'm so [expletive]ing happy! He's getting back to his old self, and it seem like he's playing with confidence. I've been waiting for this day!

Edited by Hayes1

He's playing on a one-year deal, correct? If he can stay healthy he's gonna end up getting overpaid next off-season, good for him!

With the potential lockout and new CBA, I find it hard to believe he'll get overpaid. I truly believe he's looking to going to a contender/borderline contender, and if he does I doubt his role will exceed being a 6th/7th man (unless the Bulls still have Keith Bogans starting, then he might just find a way into a starting gig).

Anyway, against the Jazz tonight T-Mac was 1 rebound away from a triple double!!!!

11pts, 11ast, 9reb, 1to, 5-11FG

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah T-Mac looked good tonight from the highlights I saw, including a vintage blow-by and dunk. This month he's averaging 12/6/5 on 50% shooting, and all those numbers went up after tonight.

I'll be very disappointed if some contender doesn't make a move for him at the deadline. He's definitely capable of playing an important role on a team that can advance past the 1st round.

I'll be very disappointed if some contender doesn't make a move for him at the deadline. He's definitely capable of playing an important role on a team that can advance past the 1st round.

how about Boston? I'd take McGrady over Daniels any day. he could back up Allen and Pierce. the Celts are like the godfather team of the NBA anyway with all that experience. might as well add another highly skilled veteran to the mix.

how about Boston? I'd take McGrady over Daniels any day. he could back up Allen and Pierce. the Celts are like the godfather team of the NBA anyway with all that experience. might as well add another highly skilled veteran to the mix.

He'd definitely work on Boston, and he could play point-forward when Nate is in the game instead of Nate. The Bulls desperately need a SG so he'd fit in there too. He'd also fit nicely with the Lakers as a backup wing.

He'd definitely work on Boston, and he could play point-forward when Nate is in the game instead of Nate. The Bulls desperately need a SG so he'd fit in there too. He'd also fit nicely with the Lakers as a backup wing.

If i remember correctly, then the Lakers were in the talks with McGrady last summer but L.A decided to get Barnes instead. They should make a push for T-Mac before the deadline, i would love to see him play point forward alongside Kobe in purple n gold.

Edited by #24

just when he was looking so good he gets hammered with a injury

Dealing with a right shin injury suffered in the first half on Saturday night, Tracy McGrady will not return for the second half of Detroit's game against the Kings, according to MLive.com's Chris Iott.

Edited by MoeRoadKill