T-Mac lookin' good!!

Nitro

Tonight he had 16/6/3/1/1 on 5-9 shooting, including 4 3's in a row in the 4th quarter. He also appears to have the most explosiveness he's had in about 3 years, as seen with the video below of his dunk the other night. I really think the Pistons should give him some more playing time soon, see what he has, and maybe they can get a little value for him via trade as I am sure there will be a few playoff teams looking for his cheap services if he's still got this much game left in the tank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx82qomlfKA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUqii7SrBfo

It's looking like he's starting to get his legs back under him on his shots, and that's the reason they aren't falling short. With his knee issues in the past, he's been coming up short on his jump shots, but now he seems to be getting the lift he needs. Not exactly sure what's gotten into him, but if he keeps playing like this, he'll force the Pistons to play him more. Very cool to see him playing well.

Tonight in Toronto T-Mac had 17pts, 7reb, 7ast, 1 TO, 3stl on 8-12 shooting in just 24min.

:glasses:

He hardly even broke a sweat either. It is weird, it is like he is just going through the motions. He could actually still probably be a really good player if he got in tip top shape and was especially assertive.

He hardly even broke a sweat either. It is weird, it is like he is just going through the motions. He could actually still probably be a really good player if he got in tip top shape and was especially assertive.

He's in the best shape he's been in since 2004-2005, which was the season before he hit the weights hard and put on too much muscle, which flared up his back and didn't help with his knee issues. I do agree about the assertiveness, although I think he's really focusing on showing he can be a willing role player that plays within the confines of a system. I wish he'd be more assertive scoring the ball, but from what I've seen most Detroit fans think he's doing a tremendous job of running the 2nd string offense.

What's your roster?

My roster sucks balls tbh. I sat down VC (who's not gonna play til at least dec 31st) for McGrady for this week. So now i have Afflalo, Billups, Joe Johnson and McGrady starting as the guards, Durant, Fields, Aldridge and Harrington as forwards, Brook Lopez as C and Udrih as G-F-C.

T-Mac had 15pts on 7-13 shooting against the Bulls (the team who passed up on him over the summer for Keith Bogans) today, with 13 of them coming in the 4th quarter.

:glasses:

Yeah, the Bulls FO didn't like T-Mac because he had "attitude problems" but he just said he was going to come in, "go hard and compete for the starter spot", which every person wants to hear because that's what all NBA players should strive for.

Another thing people seem confused by is the Brewer injury, he got injured during training camp, and the period where we wanted Mcgrady was when Brewer was fine. Tracy could have lead the second group as the point-forward, while the Bulls have CJ watson to play the shooting guard role, where he is most suited for. That would have been great.

We'll trade you James Johnson for Tracy Mcgrady ... lol.