Most overrated player

*Swish*

Well for me I'm gonna base this one player on the money his own team paid him and that is Rashard Lewis. This guy get's paid like a superstar is not even close to being a [expletive]ing superstar ever in his career.

I was thinking the same thing. If you look at the contract he received he is so not worth that contract. Since receiving the contract he hasn’t played up to the potential that he supposedly had and he hasn’t made the all star team either.

Chris Bosh.

I agree. Dude is so soft. He's a good player, but isn't nearly as good as a lot of analysts and fans make him out to be.

Well for me I'm gonna base this one player on the money his own team paid him and that is Rashard Lewis. This guy get's paid like a superstar is not even close to being a [expletive]ing superstar ever in his career.

Yeah, I agree with that too. Good player, but definitely overpaid

Best answer. I was going to say Rashard Lewis. He's the most overrated player imo and doesn't deserve this HUGE contract

Kevin Durant.

This.

I don't understand how everyone can say Bosh is the most overrated when, well, everyone is saying he's the most overrated. Most people were calling for his head just a few weeks ago, severely underrating his abilities. No, he is not the best PF in the league, and he is soft, but he's certainly one of the most talented and skilled big men in the league. I'd possibly agree if we were talking last season, but now he's being viewed as dirt by most people because of him being a 3rd option and having a poor start to this season.

• Like 2

can someone care explain to me why Kevin Durant is THE MOST overrated player in the nba because my glasses aren't coming off

I named Rashard Lewis but Kevin Durant is also pretty overrated.

I mean, he's one of the worst defensive and even offensive rebounder for his height. Everyone says he's a superstar and compare him to Melo Kobe LeBron and Wade. He's also a horrible defender and shot blocker. He's got some talent and you can't take that away from him. He got a good shot and everything but he's just over-hyped.

I named Rashard Lewis but Kevin Durant is also pretty overrated.

I mean, he's one of the worst defensive and even offensive rebounder for his height. Everyone says he's a superstar and compare him to Melo Kobe LeBron and Wade. He's also a horrible defender and shot blocker. He's got some talent and you can't take that away from him. He got a good shot and everything but he's just over-hyped.

LMAO insert the name Bosh there instead of Kevin Durant and all of that still holds true ;)

can someone care explain to me why Kevin Durant is THE MOST overrated player in the nba because my glasses aren't coming off

Sure, I'll explain it.

He's being labelled as a top 5 player in the league by many people, with a good number of people calling him better than Kobe last season, and better than guys like LeBron, Wade and Paul now. He's a tremendous scorer, but that's it. He's an average rebounder for his size, maybe slightly above average for a SF playing nearly 40MPG. He's an average defensive player who's length can give some players problems, but he isn't especially athletic and is a bit flat-footed, so he can be taken off the dribble, and his thin frame can be bullied by the stronger SF's in the league. MOST IMPORTANTLY, he's an average to below-average ballhandler, and he doesn't have the court vision or playmaking ability to consistently be a guy you can run your offense through. Because of this, he cannot carry a team like Kobe, LeBron, Wade, Paul and Williams do, and he doesn't make the kind of defensive impact a guy like Howard does to make up for that. Also, because of his below average ballhandling and playmaking ability, he's not the greatest option in clutch situations when the ability to iso and make the best possible play off the dribble is a premium...hence his poor clutch stats (according to 82games.com) over the last 2 seasons.

And Hawks Fly High, yes, that does apply to Bosh as well, but Bosh isn't being called better than LeBron by a number of people, and isn't being called a top 5 player in the league like Durant is.

• Like 2

that is so horrible.

he is 3rd in rebound behind Carmelo and Wallace (last year he was second behind wallace) idk if thats above average thats pretty darn good. i dont understand the whole "for his hight his a bad rebounder" thats aload of bull [expletive]

he is 6th in assists a difference of .2 from being top 3, he may not be the best play maker not everyone is a lebron james but he gets the job done. his been rapidly improving this season in his iso situations, reading the double and making the right pass. perfect example 4th quarter against the hornets he had 4 assists and probably 3-5 hockey assists in that quarter alone didn't turn the ball over once.

his actually a pretty good defensive player and when it matters most he really locks down on players. he can guard multiple positions his a good help defender, plays smart uses his length very well to bother shots. and even though his thin he his not the weakest. he doesn't get pushed around

i dont recall anyone calling him better than kobe, lebron wade or paul and even if they did its not that much of a stretch kids only 22 years old. im not saying i think he is but if people do im sure they are adding into factor of that he is only 22 years old, youngest scoring champ (like it or not he is) very humble and down to earth and only wants to get better and took his team to a 50 win season

that is so horrible.

he is 6th in assists a difference of .2 from being top 3,

you lost me with that quote... Durant isn't .2 assists away from being top 3 in assists.

Durant is behind other SF's LBJ (7.3), Andre Iguodala (5.7) , and Stephen Jackson (4.3). one of those guys would have to not be a 'SF' for Durant to be only .2 assists from 3rd. otherwise he is 1.3 behind 3rd.

EDIT: well NVM. Stephen Jackson, who is an inch shorter than Durant and an inch taller than teammate Gerald Wallace technically qualifies as a SG since that is where he has been getting all his starts this year...

Edited by N.1.A.K.