Timberwolves lost 19 million dollars

Minny is fine, might lose some money again this season especially if Rubio doesn't show but I'm not too worried about their future.

Worst NBA franchise, bar none.

Apparently you never heard of the Clippers.

Minny is fine, might lose some money again this season especially if Rubio doesn't show but I'm not too worried about their future.

Apparently you never heard of the Clippers.

The Clippers are financially pretty smart as far as I know, they share Staples with the Lakers. That saves them a lot of money. As far as the basketball end of it, they had a playoff team 3 or 4 years ago if I recall, and will maybe have one this year. They have a pretty nice future, while Minnesota's might all leave in FA in the next 2 years.

• Owner

The Clippers are going to be fine. They landed Griffin, and they really have nowhere else to go but up.

Minnesota needs Rubio, badly. They need him to become a top point guard in the NBA and to be this media giant. Big stretch...but that's what they need, because they aren't going to get that from Jefferson, Love or Flynn.