TLC

Pretty cool PPV, almost all the matches have a solid story/feud going on for once and isn't just a random match. Sheamus and Morrison should be another good match and could really propel Morrison into the main event. The triple threat ladder match should be fun too, good wrestlers in it though I don't watch SD so no idea what's going on in terms of the actual feud. The fatal 4-way will probably be the worst match but the spots should make up for it.

My guess is Sheamus/Morrison steals the show while Cena-Barrett is my favourite match. Hopefully they get 20 minutes for that match so they can really tell a story. It is imperative Barrett looks strong in this match, even if he doesn't win (he should but you never know with WWE).

Also Bryan isn't on the card? Kind of crazy, he is usually good for a **** match, only 6 matches on the card so far so maybe they'll add it on late.

Hopefully there is some sort of huge swerve to kick off the royal rumble/wrestlemania road.

My predictions:

Fatal 4-Way TLC Match for the World Heavyweight Championship

- Kane © vs. Edge vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio

Tables Match for the WWE Championship

- The Miz © vs. Randy Orton

Chairs Match

- John Cena vs. Wade Barrett

Ladder Match for the #1 Contender Spot to the WWE Championship

- Sheamus vs. John Morrison

Divas Tag Team Tables Match

- LayCool vs. WWE Divas Champion Natalya & Beth Phoenix

Triple Threat Ladder Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

- Dolph Ziggler © vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger

Chairs Match

You guys really think Kane will lose? I'm not sure, i haven't been watching Smackdown at all in the past 8 months but it seems like Kane-Taker will be built up for Wrestlemania. The only way that we build that up, and make it seem like Kane has a chance, is if he still has the belt and has a 230 day reign (or whatever the number would be).

I don't really watch Smackdown often (I only tuned in maybe once or twice during the Edge-Kane storyline) but from what I saw I felt like Kane was going to lose it, but I'll take your word for it.

Edge wins it in a surprisingly entertaining match. I'm not sure if it was better than Sheamus vs Morrison because my stream blacked out then (I heard it was incredibly though), but this was probably the best match I've watched tonight. Cena vs Barrett is the main event, hopefully they finish the event strong but I doubt it.

Surprised Edge won, good call on that one. Hopefully this means Christian will be feuding with Edge when he gets back (should be any time shouldn't it?) and gets that title he deserves. Edge-Christian is one of the few big money feuds left imo that has potential to be sweet.

My predictions:

Chairs Match

I am brilliant.

Congratulations to the WWE for ruining one of the most promising angles in the past half a decade. There was no point in Barrett losing, no point whatsoever - it basically ruins the angle and makes Barrett looks horrible. Hopefully Barrett can bounce back, he just screams main event heel, he is way too good to be in the mid card.

I supported this feud for so long, it was such a long time coming, and this is the payoff we get? Cena gets rehired and beats Barrett all within a week? Lazy is the best way to describe this on WWE's part in my opinion. Hardly any build to the actual match itself, just horrible this entire 6 months has been a waste.

I just don't understand what Cena stands to gain from burying possibly the best new star on the roster. I don't use the term bury often, but that is exactly what Cena's done. It is such a shame.

Edited by Check my Stats
  • Like 1

Best PPV of the year...hell best in ages. Main event was trash, though.

Don't forget the best WWE crowd in a long while. Houston doing work. :glasses:

Main event would have been so much better if the result was flipped. Barrett seriously needs a ppv win to establish himself.

Yeah the crowd was great. I still think Orlando during the week Miz cashed in was slightly better.

The main event was just SCREAMING for some sort of swerve(like Otunga turning on Barrett, or even CM Punk interfering) but Cena just buried the hell out of Barrett's career.

Yeah the crowd was great. I still think Orlando during the week Miz cashed in was slightly better.

The main event was just SCREAMING for some sort of swerve(like Otunga turning on Barrett, or even CM Punk interfering) but Cena just buried the hell out of Barrett's career.

Exactly like the special guest referee match the last ppv. There just HAD to be some kind of serve but instead all we got was a bunch of lazy writing, which tends to happen a lot whenever Cena is involved. Shame about Barrett though.

Well something huge has to happen on RAW tonight, like Barrett breaking Cena's neck in a one on one match.

Still annoyed at what Cena did last night. I have defended him and will always be the first one to, but he stood nothing to gain from that match, and Barrett winning wouldn't have hurt Cena at all on a PPV like that. I mean, if it was Wrestlemania, ok, give Cena the win, but at TLC? Come on.

Hopefully tonight gets the ball rolling on the road to wrestlemania. We saw a bunch of good matches last night (best Diva match I've seen since watching again), even the main event was decent story telling wise, just a [expletive] ending.