TLC

No Nexus tonight but CM Punk did attack Cena with a chair, which would have made a bigger impact had Punk did it during TLC. Anyways I can't wait to see Punk get buried by Super Cena. -_-

Edited by Dash

Punk will bury Cena on the mic so it doesn't even matter, as long as Punk wins at least once, Cena will ultimately get the final win of course though. Awesome feud if they actually go full throttle, Punk will call Cena out on all the characteristics we hate about him and they should put on some classic bouts. Hopefully this is Punk's chance to reestablish himself as a main event player.

It will be interesting to see if this is just a short feud or if it will go into Wrestlemania, and also what role Ziggler will have, if any. Also how great was that match between Ziggler and Cena last night? PPV quality, that Ziggler kid has some serious potential, sucks that his name lacks credibility as does his finisher, he is a great wrestler though. Also the heat on Vickie was amazing last night, them making fun of her weight made me feel bad though.

How about Cena no-selling that chair shot last night after a 15 minute match? What a douche, honest to god.

Edited by Check my Stats

Punk killing Cena on the mic is just about the only good thing I'm expecting from this fued. That Ziggler - Cena should have been the one topping the ppv, great performance from both wrestlers and the crowd was once again brilliant. I might just tune in to Smackdown for the rematch.

As for Cena not selling the chair shot, d-bag move but I'm not surprised. I just wish somebody could put this guy in his place but that clearly is never going to happen in the PG era unless The Rock makes a brief return.

So Smackdown's main event ended with the EXACT same result as last night. Cena wins (again) and CM Punk attacks him with a chair (again) and Cena miraculously gets back up after 30 seconds (again, but he does a better job of selling it). I just don't understand the point of all these Cena wins, but Ziggler put up one hell of a match.

I didnt post on here but i did catched TLC on Sunday.. It sucks that they ruined Barrett's momentum.. My fav match was Morrison/Sheamus.. Hope Morrison wins title but it probably wont happen but he deserves it hes such amazing wrestler. He can talk on mic but they wont give him any time but i hope WWE will give Morrison a big push next year