How Far?

Sħãlïq™

Shaliq's Magic-al Poll  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At this point, the second round at most. They don't have the size to match up with Boston, and they still don't match the Heat's talent. Minus the trades, they may have been a first round exit.

However, there is no way the Magic are done making deals, so it's too early to be firm on a prediction until the deadline.

Edit: It's interesting that First Round and Championship aren't poll options.

Edited by Poe

...Edit: It's interesting that First Round and Championship aren't poll options.

Championship is an option, First Round is not 'cause I don't see this team losing a best-of-seven series to the Bucks, Hawks, Knicks, Pacers or the Sixers (probable First Round opponents). There ain't no way, IMHO.

I think this new Magic team can easily reach the Eastern Conf. Finals, at least.

Edited by Shaliq

First Round is not 'cause I don't see this team losing a best-of-seven series to the Bucks, Hawks, Knicks, Pacers or the Sixers (probable First Round opponents). There ain't no way, IMHO.

Yea, in your opinion. The poll is for other people's opinions.

• 4 months later...

Yeah, I REALLY REALLY didn't expect Dwight, Jameer, JJ, J-Rich, Hedo, Agent Zero AND Q-Rich to get ousted in 6 games..... <_<

To be honest, I didn't expect them to lose in the first round either, especially to the same team they destroyed the previous year in the playoffs (the Hawks). But the circumstances changed.