LOL @ Clippers February schedule

In Los Angeles, this coming season, the Lakers have four games at home in February and the Clippers have two. Well, the Grammies are in Staples Center for 10 days followed by a week when the building is unavailable because of the NBA All-Star Game. If teams can't play at home, they have to play on the road.

Tough luck, lots of prep work going on in Staples that month.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/19219/how-to-build-the-nba-schedule

It's not that tough of a schedule, I'm sure there's worse for a few different teams around the league.

How is it "not that tough of a schedule"?

They have a 12 game road trip (11 if you don't count the Laker game but even that can considered a road game as it is 90% Laker fans at those games).

In a 7 day stretch they play 4 of the 5 best teams in the Eastern Conference, 4 of which are on the road and one is a back-to-back against Orlando and New York. They also play another Eastern Conference playoff team in Milwauakee.

Then they go and play the Hornets, Thunder and Lakers in a 4 day stretch.

Thir first home game in 24 days just so happens to be against arguably the best team in the NBA in Boston, which also happens to be the 2nd end of a back to back, the first of which is against the Lakers.

Sure, there may be some tougher stretches for other teams this season, I don't really care enough to look, but it is laughable to say that the Clippers schedule in February isn't that tough.

How is it "not that tough of a schedule"?

They have a 12 game road trip (11 if you don't count the Laker game but even that can considered a road game as it is 90% Laker fans at those games).

In a 7 day stretch they play 4 of the 5 best teams in the Eastern Conference, 4 of which are on the road and one is a back-to-back against Orlando and New York. They also play another Eastern Conference playoff team in Milwauakee.

Then they go and play the Hornets, Thunder and Lakers in a 4 day stretch.

Thir first home game in 24 days just so happens to be against arguably the best team in the NBA in Boston, which also happens to be the 2nd end of a back to back, the first of which is against the Lakers.

Sure, there may be some tougher stretches for other teams this season, I don't really care enough to look, but it is laughable to say that the Clippers schedule in February isn't that tough.

I wasn't paying attention to if they were home/away games, just the teams they were facing, so I missed that.