htown11

Oliver P

Big Penny

Confidence

Finch23

AllenIverson#1fan

Tony

Swish

I noticed on another site the quality has been slowly going away and then I thought about it and a lot of old CTS members left there and are over here, I need to post here more.

oops, I confused RSZ with CTS haha

haha, it's cool, I'm done with RSZ now, I don't know how many old CTS people will be left but not many if any, I'm "All in" with OTR now, I should have left back when ABL did.

Edited by Nestlé Snipes
  • Like 1

I don't wanna start forum beef lmao as pathetic as it sounds...

But really no comparison between this place and RSZ. Ones interested in quality and ones interested in quantity I think everyone can make the distinction quite easily.

As I said in another thread it feels good to be on a site with mature posters.

• Like 4

I don't wanna start forum beef lmao as pathetic as it sounds...

But really no comparison between this place and RSZ. Ones interested in quality and ones interested in quantity I think everyone can make the distinction quite easily.

As I said in another thread it feels good to be on a site with mature posters.

x 1,000,000

How dare you compare CTS/RSZ to OTR? Putting them both in the same sentance should be a crime.

You have to understand I'm not comparing this place to RSZ, Let's just say there's a reason I left and I consider CTS was a quality forum with the above posters I mentioned along with some others as core members.

Edited by Nestlé Snipes

CTS was a really good forum back in its prime, I don't ever regret for signing up and posting there actively. The forum community was really tight (still immature but no where close to the way it is now) when Legit and Finch were running the show, but things all went downhill the moment RSZ opened.

But yeah OTR is the best. :glasses: