Nazi Zombies Thread

Cobb

I'm sure most, if not everyone here has played Nazi Zombies on Call of Duty: World at War at least once. If you haven't then your missing out. Anyways, for those of you that have played it, which one do you like the best(Nacht der Untoten, Zombie Verruckt, Shi No Numa) and how far have you gotten on each?

How many levels are there exactly?

Unlimited I'm guessing.

Anyways, I got to level 31 on the first one, 35 on the second one, and 22 on the third one.

If any of you guys wanna play some time send me a friend request. GT=Papi Chuio Cobb

• 4 weeks later...

You guys do realise there's 2 cheats for the 3rd map. One giving you as many guns as you want and the other preventing the Zombies from getting to you. I got to 63 with 2 of us.

Yea I know all the glitches from watching some dudes videos lol, theres a glitch like that on every map. That is how people get up to like 5,000 rounds and stuff.

You guys do realise there's 2 cheats for the 3rd map. One giving you as many guns as you want and the other preventing the Zombies from getting to you. I got to 63 with 2 of us.

They will always be out there. It's not like you have to do them. I think cheats just ruin all the fun.