WC: Green Bay @ Philadelphia

Real Deal

All I hear is people dismissing the Eagles suddenly. The Packers had two huge wins to end the season, and the Eagles finished 4-4 at home. More so, the Packers won in Philly during the regular season. But I think Vick can go into Superman mode for just one game and pull it out. We've seen Green Bay's defense fall apart (last year's wild card game at Arizona). I'm taking Philly in a close, close game.

Eagles 33, Packers 30

Damn. I really don't know.. I won't be surprised if the Birds end up losing.. but damn. All i know is we better have a game plan to stop the air attack of the Packers.. they are pretty one-dimensional on offense (heavy passing.. less running).. McCoy is a xfactor. we need him to come up huge.

Eagles by a TD. hopefully . :/

I'm hoping that if the Packers win they will beat the Falcons, while the Seahawks beat the Bears, and then the Seahawks will go and to put the Packers in their place at Qwest field.

Now, that would be awesome. :lol: .

Looking good for far, it would seem like a blessing for the NFC West. Owning haters and ESPN left and right.