Jersey Shore Season 3

• Owner

Mike had me rolling on the floor.

"She'd be Thanksgiving...she's gotta lot to give, and she's looking to be stuffed."

And out of all the chicks, Sammi looks the best. Jenn is 90% plastic, that new chick's face and ass are just terrible, and there's no point in me saying anything about Snooks.

Wow crazy start.

I agree Sammi is the hottest in the house no doubt but she's also the biggest [expletive] and has absolutely no personality. Ronnie and Sammie are useless to this show... what a played out story now. We get it they isolate themselves and the entire house hates them didn't we see enough of that in Miami?

As far as J Woww goes she is not attractive at all and she reminds me of a tranny. She's tall she always threatens everyone in the house and shes got manly qualities.... same old [expletive] from here always looking to throw a punch.

Deena is annoying as hell. Ron is useless on all levels now that he has to defend his [expletive].

• Owner

Ron is my dude, but he's becoming a puppet. He's too involved with his relationship to be on the show.

Now, with that said...I think that works out for this season, because the storyline with him becoming friends with Jenni is pretty interesting, and Sammi punching Ron in the face, I'm surprised he didn't blow a fuse and go nuts (maybe he does).

I've wanted to see two of the guys fight, though. I'm sick of seeing the chicks slap at each other.

Did you guys watch the season preview at all? The one after the show was over? So much [expletive] goes down.

Mike and Ronnie get into it in one of the episodes coming up, start yelling at each other. Mike's a big [expletive] when it comes to fights and conflict so nothing will happen but we all know Ronnie would wreck him.

Ronnie is just as much a drama queen as the women, him and his little popcorn muscles. Hops out of bed and goes and flips a gasket on female, big man, he's cool for intimidating her. I hope someone lays his [expletive] out, punk.

• Owner

Ronnie is just as much a drama queen as the women, him and his little popcorn muscles. Hops out of bed and goes and flips a gasket on female, big man, he's cool for intimidating her. I hope someone lays his [expletive] out, punk.

Haha, yeah, but as far as the second part goes, he's not afraid to fight anyone. I think he's already proven that a couple of times now, both instances where the guys were lucky he didn't lay into them too much (one took a single punch, the other had his girl ripping at Ronnie and trying to break it up).

I know I wouldn't want to fight the dude, unless I really had to.

Haha, yeah, but as far as the second part goes, he's not afraid to fight anyone. I think he's already proven that a couple of times now, both instances where the guys were lucky he didn't lay into them too much (one took a single punch, the other had his girl ripping at Ronnie and trying to break it up).

I know I wouldn't want to fight the dude, unless I really had to.

Well he fought 2 skinny white dudes, 1 of which my sister could probably lay out. I'd love to see him fight someone his own size. 1 sucker punch knockout don't mean anything to me.

I actually thought it was a good move when Ronnie came down and said don't get me involved. That was smart but then he contradicted himself once Sammi asked him do you think Snooki is fake... and he answered.

Ronnie is stupid and Sammi is a [expletive] I actually feel bad for Ronnie because this whole experience goes down the drain for him. Single Ronnie is actually worth something to the show lol.

I've always thought that Sammi was by far the biggest [expletive], and she is. I used to not like Jenni, but I don't think anyone can really fault her for being getting angry at Sam. Sam starts all of the [expletive] and challenges J-Wow. What is she supposed to do when that [expletive] keeps talking [expletive].

I really think the Sammi is going to get knocked out, and I would place a lot of money that if Ronnie fought someone near his own size or someone with fighting experience, he would get knocked the [expletive] out. I really don't think he's that tough.

What I would like to see is have J-Wow have Tom come to the house to work things out with her, and then have Sammi and J-Wow going at it. And, then if Ronni gets involved, I hope Tom would too and knock Ronnie out cold because I have no doubt that Tom would kick the living [expletive] out of that roid head.

I actually thought it was a good move when Ronnie came down and said don't get me involved. That was smart but then he contradicted himself once Sammi asked him do you think Snooki is fake... and he answered.

Ronnie is stupid and Sammi is a [expletive] I actually feel bad for Ronnie because this whole experience goes down the drain for him. Single Ronnie is actually worth something to the show lol.

She didn't involve Ron, she said "go cuddle with your boyfriend", Ron just wanted to be apart of the drama on the first night.

She didn't involve Ron, she said "go cuddle with your boyfriend", Ron just wanted to be apart of the drama on the first night.

It wasn't much your right, but that was enough for him. He's got a short fuse "bro" lol.

I didn't catch the preview but looks like defending his girl finally makes him snap which is great, I feel like every time they cut to Ron and Sam I get bored out of my mind.

Best part of the episode was when Situation was miming all of the new girls actions beside here when she was freaking out on Sammi/Ronnie. I was in stiches at that point.

There was not enough MVP tonight. Situation and Pauly make this show, with Vinny being a bit below them. I couldn't care less about any of the other characters, especially Ronnie and Sammi.

Best part of the episode was when Situation was miming all of the new girls actions beside here when she was freaking out on Sammi/Ronnie. I was in stiches at that point.

There was not enough MVP tonight. Situation and Pauly make this show, with Vinny being a bit below them. I couldn't care less about any of the other characters, especially Ronnie and Sammi.

i tnink having less MVP was due to the first night they in the house and they didnt go out, they all stayed in and just relaxed a bit and had fun in the hot tub, till ron and sam acted like ron and sam.

i feel bad for jenny, because she tries to hard to be the "badass" and she flinched...hard....at sam taunt.....she was so "badass" she had no choice but to keep the cred up by throwing a punch. her emotions got the best of her no doubt.

Jersey Shore keeping MTV alive lol

‘Jersey Shore’ Sets Ratings Record on MTV

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/lebronze23/whaa.gif

“Jersey Shore” totaled 5.461 million viewers in that age group at 10 p.m. dwarfing the two network dramas at the hour. “Private Practice” on ABC had 3.569 million viewers in that age group while “The Mentalist” on CBS drew 4.024 million.

Overall, only two shows on network television had more of those viewers; “The Big Bang Theory” on CBS at 8 p.m. attracted 5.765 million and ABC’s long-running hit “Grey’s Anatomy” just barely outdrew the Jersey bunch, by 17,000 viewers with 5.478 million.

For the entire night, no network show was within hailing distance of “Jersey Shore.” The closest was “Grey’s Anatomy” on ABC with just 2.478 million 18-34 viewers. “The Big-Bang Theory” was even farther behind with 2.044 million.

The total audience for “Jersey Shore” was 8.446 million, the biggest for any series episode in the history of MTV. That number is likely to grow substantially when additional time-shifted viewing from DVRs is included.

It's kind of disturbing in a way lol considering the difference in quality. Big Bang Theory is literally fantastic and you can tell they put in hard work on that show, while Jersey Shore comes storming back with mindless entertainment. MTV is fist pumping right now, massive hit they captured.

http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/07/jersey-shore-sets-ratings-record-on-mtv/