Jersey Shore Season 3

I somehow got suckered into watching like fifteen minutes of this trash. Sammi put a right hook to Ronni's jaw just for talking to JWOW... and they still ended up together. these are the biggest [expletive]ing morons on earth. I'll never watch that [expletive] again.

Edited by HOV
  • Like 1

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/lebronze23/LOL-17.gif

Lol that rumor was hilarious gotta love barbershop talk.

I am really glad they all are chill again I was getting tired of Sam and Ronnie isolating themselves. Also like the grenade whistle introduction everyone can use that at some point lol.

Then stop posting in here. Go watch basketball wives.

You watch basketball wives. Come out of the closet already bro.

http://neverleavebrooklyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/CamUMad.gif

lol nah, I'll do you all a favor and officially stop posting in here now.

'Basketball Wives' is a legit show, though. they gonna talk about how Matt Barnes domestically abused his fiance on the next episode. :glasses:

'Basketball Wives' is a legit show, though. they gonna talk about how Matt Barnes domestically abused his fiance on the next episode. :glasses:

You sound so gay right now you have no idea.

lol I don't care that people watch 'Jersey Shore,' bro. I just don't get the infatuation.

lol and I don't get why anyone would watch Basketball Wives... especially a dude but you don't see me going into the thread and implying how stupid it is and whoever watches it is stupid, or how it affects my path to a degree hahah you gotta understand how dumb it looks on your part to come in here bash this show and then talk about how basketball wives is "legit" just think about it for a minute they both are reality shows man.

Grenade whistle grenade horn I mean who cares it's just a joke..... it doesn't have to be scientific.

• Like 1

I mean, it's a forum, bruh. we come here to discuss things/express ourselves. if I got a certain opinion, why not express it? no one's gonna be positive and supportive about everything. like, you talk that smack about KG and what not. why can't I do the same with a show?

lol and I don't get why anyone would watch Basketball Wives... especially a dude but you don't see me going into the thread and implying how stupid it is and whoever watches it is stupid, or how it affects my path to a degree.

that's just you putting words in my mouth again, bruh. I never said anything even close to that.

hahah you gotta understand how dumb it looks on your part to come in here bash this show and then talk about how basketball wives is "legit" just think about it for a minute they both are reality shows man.

dude, they're completely different shows. 'Survivor' is also a reality show, but it's nothing at all like 'Jersey Shore.'

Grenade whistle grenade horn I mean who cares it's just a joke..... it doesn't have to be scientific.

just illustrating the idiocy of the cast. these people are truly moronic.

I mean, it's a forum, bruh. we come here to discuss things/express ourselves. if I got a certain opinion, why not express it? no one's gonna be positive and supportive about everything. like, you talk that smack about KG and what not. why can't I do the same with a show?

You have the worst logic ever..... and I talk smack about KG because he does trashy things but I am not foolish enough to let that be more important than the great things he has accomplished in his NBA career.

that's just you putting words in my mouth again, bruh. I never said anything even close to that.

You certainly IMPLIED it, you come in here making stupid comparisons about some [expletive] involving your associates degree and how by watching this it somehow slows your progress or some [expletive] I don't even know that's how much sense it made..... You certainly imply you think you are better than others because you don't watch this show. No one in here needs your lectures about how "moronic" the show is we are not stupid, I don't sit and watch the show and then say "OMG he said whistle instead of horn" no...... it's rather obvious.

dude, they're completely different shows. 'Survivor' is also a reality show, but it's nothing at all like 'Jersey Shore.'

It's the same [expletive] you are watching a drama filled show that's why we have categories in this world. It is a reality television show, basketball wives is no better than Jersey Shore stop trying that lame [expletive] excuse... it's the most hypocritical thing you can do in this thread.

just illustrating the idiocy of the cast. these people are truly moronic.

Moronic enough to get your attention. Moronic enough for you to "stumble" onto the show ya right... what you can't control what you watch please enough with the literal meanings of how the show is not grammaticaly and politically correct.

NEWSFLASH the show is not aiming to be scholarly, literal, and politically correct if you think any reality television show is wake up and understand the concept of mindless entertainment. Don't tell me Basketball Wives thrives in those categories because it doesn't.

I can't really make it any more basic than this.

• Like 1

the shows are completely different and while I do enjoy occasional drama, it's not like 'Jersey Shore' where it's three straight seasons of nonstop drama, all the time. it's cool, though. you guys can watch whatever. I'm gonna stay out of here lol.

^ it's not even a [expletive]in whistle, it's a horn.

I gotta stop posting in here. I'm losing IQ points.

http://www.therightperspective.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/STFU_and_GTFO.jpg

• Like 3