Jersey Shore Season 3

Best part of the episode was when Situation was miming all of the new girls actions beside here when she was freaking out on Sammi/Ronnie. I was in stiches at that point.

There was not enough MVP tonight. Situation and Pauly make this show, with Vinny being a bit below them. I couldn't care less about any of the other characters, especially Ronnie and Sammi.

Haha yeah that was a good part. Also, Pauly's commentating during the argument between Sammi and the girls.

I just watched part of the first episode again,and the one thing I'm sure of is that Sam is the biggest [expletive] in the world. I don't know how she can say some of the things she does, and act the way she does.

Ronnie is HER [expletive], and he would get knocked the [expletive] out by someone his own size. He thinks he's tough yelling at a girl in a condescending tone and telling her she can speak when he's done.

The Situation continues to be the [expletive]ing man, and I hope it lasts this season.

I think Sammi is a total [expletive], but her commentary when she's talking to the camera is [expletive]ing hilarious, and I can see everything she is saying. When she said that Deana is like a little chihuahua that you want to slap to the side, I can totally picture it. :lol: .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFR-82TaJiY

Lol looks like Ronnie is over that [expletive] Sammie and back to having a good time, good for him.

There was pictures from not more than 2 weeks ago of Ronnie getting a new tattoo and Sammi was there. They're definitely together still. An there were always together on new years eve on MTV.

I actually thought it was a good move when Ronnie came down and said don't get me involved. That was smart but then he contradicted himself once Sammi asked him do you think Snooki is fake... and he answered.

Ronnie is stupid and Sammi is a [expletive] I actually feel bad for Ronnie because this whole experience goes down the drain for him. Single Ronnie is actually worth something to the show lol.

they're all stupid, and so is the show. it's just a bunch of babbling morons who go to clubs and get into fights. nothing else ever happens. it's the same [expletive] every episode - clubbing, arguing, 'smushing' - show's over. besides that, I'd bet most of it is scripted, including the fights. why is it that no one ever gets thrown out of the house for fighting? probably because it's all fake. there's no way the same people could get into the same [expletive] so many times in such a short period of time. I don't get why anyone even watches this garbage.

I'm not trying to troll, I just needed to get my two cents in here. I have no intention of posting in this thread again or watching any part of the actual show again. I'm not in the business of telling people what not to watch, either - I just don't see the attraction in this. MTV loves to put out trash, but you can't really blame them when so many people watch. I guess I'll just use their brainwashing as a way of putting myself ahead in the world. while you guys watch 'Jersey Shore' and 'Skins,' I'll be working toward my bachelor's degree and making moves. anyway, have fun watching the other episodes.

Edited by HOV

^LOL I go to school and am getting my degree in a couple semesters and still watch Jersey Shore omg!!

I think you tend to take things so literal at times I can't seem to understand your point. What on earth makes you think by us watching this show it somehow stops us from getting a degree lol just cant fathom that logic.

It's purely entertaining that's it. Everybody knows what it is so no analyzation or explanation is needed.

Btw don't you like to watch those VH1 shows "basketball wives" etc not trying to put you on the spot but I did see that Jerseylicous or w/e thread... it's not much different so again not sure what your getting at. Watching mindless entertainment does not limit your abilities to accomplish things in life lol no need to take it to that literal of a level.

• Like 1

^LOL I go to school and am getting my degree in a couple semesters and still watch Jersey Shore omg!!

I think you tend to take things so literal at times I can't seem to understand your point. What on earth makes you think by us watching this show it somehow stops us from getting a degree lol just cant fathom that logic.

I never said this.

It's purely entertaining that's it. Everybody knows what it is so no analyzation or explanation is needed.

I don't even see how it's entertaining. how is nonstop drama entertaining? to me, it's just annoying.

Btw don't you like to watch those VH1 shows "basketball wives" etc not trying to put you on the spot but I did see that Jerseylicous or w/e thread... it's not much different so again not sure what your getting at.

how would you know it's not much different if you're not even sure of the show's title?

Watching mindless entertainment does not limit your abilities to accomplish things in life lol no need to take it to that literal of a level.

I never said the shows would stop anyone from doing anything. I just said that while everyone is watching them, I'll be doing more important things. I don't really care if people watch the show. I just don't get why everyone and their mom loves it so much.

So, while HOV is watching Miami Heat games, I'll be studying and working towards my masters. :lol: .

It's one hour out of an entire week that people watch the show, and it's a funny show. I used to never want to watch the show, but once I watched an episode with my roommates, I was hooked. What's the difference between watching one hour of Jersey Shore, or 2+ hours of an NBA game?

Edited by EastCoastNiner
  • Like 1

I'm not going to debate about Jersey Shore lol and I will not dissect your post HOV lol. Your logic make 0 sense to me after what I read in the other thread....

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:35 PM

last night's episode way pretty gay. 'Basketball Wives' was where it was at; Matt Barnes' fiance called Shaq's ex-wife the c-word lol.

This post has been edited by HOV: 03 January 2011 - 09:36 PM

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:52 PM

lol, the show's tight. the senseless drama and throwing drinks in each other's faces never gets old.

Ironically it sounds like you are entertained by this "nonsense" similarly people that watch Jersey Shore are the same. Again you say one thing and express something else I don't see the logic.

Gossip and drama does not change so evaluating basketball wives and Jersey Shore in two different ways once again makes no logical sense as they both fall under the same mindless reality television category. I'll leave it at that I have to go focus on my degree.

Last night was a w.e episode. JWoww's bf is a doucher and her new one looks like an even bigger tool. Next week we get the grenade whistle though. I think we'll get to see some Mike/Vinny beef too.

Is it me or are Ronnie and Sitch boys this season?

'Jersey Shore' cast heads to Italy

-- How do you say "gym, tan, laundry" in Italian?

The cast of "Jersey Shore" is heading to Italy for season 4 of MTV's hit show, the network announced Tuesday.

"While the stateside "Jersey Shore" locales have become iconic for our audience ... Europe is a fresh spin on a show that continues to reach new heights for us," MTV's Chris Linn said in a statement. "The cast is headed to the birthplace of the culture they love and live by. We can't wait to see what erupts as a result."

Amid their inevitable shenanigans, the gang -- which in season 3 includes Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, Paul "DJ Pauly D" Delvecchio, Jenni "JWOWW" Farley, Vinnie Guadagnino, Ronnie Magro, Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola -- will leave "the boardwalk behind for the piazzas," "trade gorillas for Italian stallions" and, according to the statement, drop in on

Vinny's Italian relatives for a famous Guadagnino family dinner.

"Ohh I Love Italy This Time A Yeahhh," Pauly D Tweeted Tuesday.

Adds Snooki: "Just heard the most amazing news!"

With a whole new country before them where they can create embarrassing moments, one thing we'd love to see is how The Situation's abs stack up compared to the classic competition of Michelangelo's statue of David, on display in Florence.

The next season is set to begin production in the spring in Europe and will air later this year, MTV says.

LOL

http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/TV/01/25/jersey.shore.italy.ppl/