Anyone have a guitar?

I have two. For that price, the quality isn't too good. I'd definitely just try to find a used Mexican Fender on eBay or your Guitar Center for a little bit more money. Trust me, I had both, [better version of the Epiphone] and the Fender is way better.

I have two. For that price, the quality isn't too good. I'd definitely just try to find a used Mexican Fender on eBay or your Guitar Center for a little bit more money. Trust me, I had both, [better version of the Epiphone] and the Fender is way better.

That guitar on Guitar Center has 5 stars based on like 105 reviews, and I've seen some of the YouTube videos on the guitar and it plays like a beast.

That guitar on Guitar Center has 5 stars based on like 105 reviews, and I've seen some of the YouTube videos on the guitar and it plays like a beast.

I mean if you're just starting out on guitar, definitely get the cheapest one possible. But if you're gonna invest in a good guitar you'll have for a long time, you can't go wrong with Fender. However, you definitely don't wanna order online [unless the deal is unbeatable], you want to actually go in and play the guitar yourself to make sure you like it.

You gotta trust me man I've been playing for over 3 years now hahaa

I mean if you're just starting out on guitar, definitely get the cheapest one possible. But if you're gonna invest in a good guitar you'll have for a long time, you can't go wrong with Fender. However, you definitely don't wanna order online [unless the deal is unbeatable], you want to actually go in and play the guitar yourself to make sure you like it.

You gotta trust me man I've been playing for over 3 years now hahaa

I googled "Best beginner Guitars", and that guitar came out as #2 on the review. Money is no problem for me. Also I will order online @ Amazon because if I don't like it, I can just return it. I can definitely tell that I will like it though.

Plus 105 people gave it 5 stars on Guitar Center while 8 people gave it 5 stars on Amazon. 113 people cannot be wrong.

Edited by Yugo the Impaler

I have an Epiphone Special II.....apparently its a Les Paul, but it doesn't even look like one. The guitar really doesn't matter to me. I play blues on my guitar and it was really cheap, I am sure it would sound nicer on other guitars but its all about how you play it.

Although, I was at guitar center today and fell in love with every single fender I walked by, and for $500 I would have bought one in a heart beat..but I didn't have money.

I've got an Epiphone LP Special II as well for my beginner guitar (was like $230 for guitar, amp, case), though I also went ahead and bought a Schecter Damien Elite and I fell in love with it. I'm currently letting my younger cousin borrow my Special II and my Schecter I play every so often. Though I've kind of neglected it the past couple months and need to pick it back up. When I first got it though, I played it every day for 3 months.

I got two guitars, one electric guitar and one acoustic guitar. I play the guitar for 16 years now and I made quite a few songs. Although I haven't had many times to play lately...

Well anyway I have to say that I kinda agree with trojan here. If you're a beginner I think that it's wiser to start with a cheap guitar. Although if you got no money problem, if you can afford to spend that kinda money, why not after all..

Personally my first guitar (the electric one) was a Samick, it's Korean and not very well known, I didn't pay much for it but I never changed it. I Iearned how to play with it and I customized it through the years and it sounds just the way I want now. My second guitar (the acoustic one) is a Fender and I bought it used from a friend. Quite cheap there too. And I'm plenty satisfied by both guitars.

Edited by Oliver P

Ok so my dad and I are gonna go to Wal-Mart and get some kind of Fender + Amp deal for 150$, I will return it for sure but if I like it, I will buy another guitar and if I won't play it I will not buy a guitar.

Squier*

And this is what I did when I was starting out. Definitely the best value for a beginner.