LeBron taunts the city of Portland

That was awesome. He was getting heckled badly all game, and even though LeBron is perceived as a guy who hates pressure, he almost ALWAYS thrives in those kind of environments. People hate him, his image is ruined...him embracing it and going ape-[expletive] like he did against Portland is the best possible result for the NBA. I been looking around and as much as everyone hates him and the superstar trio, they all pretty much are liking this side of LeBron.

Now, if they'd get rid of their stupid player intro they currently have in Miami and go to the NWO theme, THEN we'd be in business :lol:

• Like 1

That was awesome. He was getting heckled badly all game, and even though LeBron is perceived as a guy who hates pressure, he almost ALWAYS thrives in those kind of environments. People hate him, his image is ruined...him embracing it and going ape-[expletive] like he did against Portland is the best possible result for the NBA. I been looking around and as much as everyone hates him and the superstar trio, they all pretty much are liking this side of LeBron.

Now, if they'd get rid of their stupid player intro they currently have in Miami and go to the NWO theme, THEN we'd be in business :lol:

If they did that I would be the biggest Miami Heat mark EVER...

The Heat have won 13 straight road games and LeBron James has embraced his newfound role as a villain at opposing arenas.

"I've kind of accepted this villain role everyone has placed on me and I'm OK with it," James said.

James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh combined to score 96 of Miami's 107 points in their overtime win over Portland on Sunday night.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/71059/20110110/lebron_embracing_role_as_road_villain/

That would be freaking badass, I've always thought they should do that anyways. Just have a black and white themed entrance with the NWO logo flashing on the screen but have it say "HEAT" or something. Their warmups have the new NWO/Heat logo on them when they walk out. It really needs to be done at this point.

That was unreal what he did last night. He was getting it big time from that crowd and after the really hard foul by Cunningham the crowd was cheering while this guy was grabbing his neck in pain. You just come to expect it now whenever you watch a Heat game and it just adds to the thrill of winning big games like that.

/And definitely +1 for the nWo thing. It'd be so perfect.

• Like 1

They were probably talking trash to him earlier, when the Blazers seemed to have the game won with 4 minutes or so to play the radio announcer said they were "dancing in the aisle's", it's really no big deal or nothing no other pro athlete has done it's just the fact that it's LeBron that it gets blown out of proportion.