New York Jets Possibly Tampering

How is that tampering? As long as the player contacts the team it is fine, the team cannot contact the player. -_- topic = fail.

No, a coach or representative cannot talk to a player under contract about joining another team. Are you that dense?

"Me and Revis have been talking to Rex to try to do something," Asomugha said. "You may see us in the future. There's a little bit of talk going on. Either he's coming to Oakland, or something else will happen."

This was last February anyways.

It's pretty [expletive]ing obvious.

You = total fail.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

lol ECN you are such a joke, only reason this is a topic is because it involves the Jets getting Aso.

No, you're obviously the joke because you've been proven wrong yet AGAIN. It's getting old making you look like an idiot, although you do a good job of doing that yourself.

And, this is a thread because it was on ESPN.

No, you're obviously the joke because you've been proven wrong yet AGAIN. It's getting old making you look like an idiot, although you do a good job of doing that yourself.

And, this is a thread because it was on ESPN.

I was wrong but lol you still dug up something from over a year ago to accuse the Jets of tampering lol, how desperate are you?

This article wasn't from over a year ago. One of the quotes was, and it has been re-hashed with the news of Asomugha becoming a UFA. I'm done with this topic though.

I don't care what your done with, if you were just referring to the article it wasn't about tampering it was about Aso and Revis playing together. You are trying to make the Jets look bad by using a quote from over a year ago to accuse them of tampering when meanwhile, the Raiders never even went into! I mean why don't we just talk about the Patriots and Randy Moss?

Edited by STATCity

I don't care what your done with, if you were just referring to the article it wasn't about tampering it was about Aso and Revis playing together. You are trying to make the Jets look bad by using a quote from over a year ago to accuse them of tampering when meanwhile, the Raiders never even went into! I mean why don't we just talk about the Patriots and Randy Moss?

You're a terrible troll, and this topic has nothing to do with the Patriots. That's almost as relevant to this topic as the Cowboys are. The Patriots were never mentioned in this thread until you mentioned them.

Just go away you little chihuahua.

You're a terrible troll, and this topic has nothing to do with the Patriots. That's almost as relevant to this topic as the Cowboys are. The Patriots were never mentioned in this thread until you mentioned them.

Just go away you little chihuahua.

Topic has everything to do with the Patriots because it's a Patriots fan trying to attack the Jets. lol ECN you want to be me so much don't you?

Topic has everything to do with the Patriots because it's a Patriots fan trying to attack the Jets. lol ECN you want to be me so much don't you?

This topic has NOTHING to do with the Patriots, but if you want to keep imagining it having something to do with the Patriots keep on dreaming. It's almost as delusional as thinking Romo is better than Rodgers.

I can play the irrelevant topic game too!

This topic has NOTHING to do with the Patriots, but if you want to keep imagining it having something to do with the Patriots keep on dreaming. It's almost as delusional as thinking Romo is better than Rodgers.

I can play the irrelevant topic game too!

I was just citing an instance in which a Raiders player was tampered with and the Raiders did not care, which is completely relevant to the topic. Any connection between the team and a particular homer fan on this forum is completely unintended. ^_^

Edited by STATCity