Wat has Jay Cutler done to receive so much hate?

reno

Chicago fans and ESPN, please stop whining about Jay Cutler.

I'm sorry. Did I miss the story about Cutler killing people while driving under the influence or sending naked pictures of himself to women working for a team or being caught with steroids?

No? Oh, he doesn't smile and has short answers for the media? That's seriously why you don't like him?

He wanted to be traded from a team that was shopping around for a quarterback behind his back. How'd that turn out for Josh McDaniels by the way?

ESPN, according to your logic, we are supposed to glorify Josh Hamilton and Brett Favre, a former drug addict and a guy who asks, "Can you see me now?" when using a cell phone, but question a guy because he doesn't smile and he seems like kind of a jerk?

Really?

Why is it fearless and gutsy when Tom Brady yells on the field, but it's cocky when Cutler pounds his chest or wrong when he doesn't smile?

If Cutler did smile it would either be perceived as him not taking the game seriously or him being too full of himself.

Should Cutler become addicted to drugs and quit and relapse and quit in order to win over the hearts of the media and fans?

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/572240-nfl-what-exactly-has-jay-cutler-done-to-earn-so-much-hatred

1. He's on the Bears

2. All the hype he got going there and they haven't done anything up until this year because GB and Minny have had injury problems

3. He not only seems like a douche...he IS one.

1. He's on the Bears

2. All the hype he got going there and they haven't done anything up until this year because GB and Minny have had injury problems

3. He not only seems like a douche...he IS one.

Lol 11-5 because Vikings And packers are not healthy? I guess by that logic only reason packers/Vikings made playoffs the past few years was because half the bears team been constantly getting hurt since superbowl year? Football is a team sport FYI, cutler has been in 2 different offensive systems in his both years in Chicago, with no offensive line or real number 1 wideout. But hate on him all you want

I never got how people hated on other people because how they carried themselves off the field, or because the player thought he was good. Sounds like some jealous-type [expletive] to me.

Edited by fish7718