Ron Artest told LeBron to play for the Clippers

It wouldn't have worked. The amount of people that hate Lebron because he steals Kobe's spotlight is incredible. Him playing in the same arena, for the [expletive]tier team would not only have made him hated around the entire country, but on his own home floor. I am pretty sure most Clippers fans are just Lakers fans who can't afford tickets to a Lakers game so they just watch the Clippers.

Clippers and Bulls would of been the BEST fit

Obviously not. You can't get a better fit than playing along side Wade and Bosh.

Edited by SRV

Gordon, LeBron and Griffin may just be the same as Wade, LeBron and Bosh in my opinion. Then you have guys like Baron Davis, DeAndre Jordan and Chris Kaman as well as other nice role players and the Clippers team is a definite top 3 team in the West.

It wouldn't have worked. The amount of people that hate Lebron because he steals Kobe's spotlight is incredible. Him playing in the same arena, for the [expletive]tier team would not only have made him hated around the entire country, but on his own home floor. I am pretty sure most Clippers fans are just Lakers fans who can't afford tickets to a Lakers game so they just watch the Clippers.

Considering the Clipper's attendance is already close to 90% capacity on average, they would have had no problem filling up the arena with Clipper fans with LBJ wearing their jersey. I just don't think LBJ wanted to wait for the likes of Gordon and Griffin, despite them being way better than we might have expected, that doesn't mean they know how to win yet.

New York and Chicago are the two places that LBJ should have gone, both in terms of fit and preserving his legacy. I don't think it matters where he goes though, either way he was going to get backlash because of both the decision, as well as all the teams he basically [expletive] teased.

Yea, Gordon, Lebron, Baron, and Griffin would have been nice. It didn't happen though. I am sure if Lebron had known that Griffin would have helped the Clippers in terms of media attention and attendance, he would have gone there....but he had no idea. At the time, your choice was go to Miami with Wade and Bosh, a rebuilding Knicks team, a young Clippers team, or the Bulls. Really it probably came down to Chicago and Miami.

:D ROFL!!