DAAAAAAAAAAA BEARS!

Bringing something up that's off-topic. It's not at all surprising coming from you.

It's very relevant. I'd rather have any of those teams win than the Patriot[expletive]s. We're talking about the Super Bowl, I could care less who's gonna win as long as the cheaters don't.

It's very relevant. I'd rather have any of those teams win than the Patriot[expletive]s. We're talking about the Super Bowl, I could care less who's gonna win as long as the cheaters don't.

Dude, why are you always trying to stir up [expletive]? He asked a simple question but you decide to go off topic.

Bears have a good shot at winning it all this season, Martz and Lovie have both led their teams to SB's before, they know what it takes. And they can definitely beat the Packers at home, especially if the offense is clicking like it did against the Seahawks.

But I'm still rooting for the Packers next week, should be a great game.

• Like 1

Dude, why are you always trying to stir up [expletive]? He asked a simple question but you decide to go off topic.

I'm not going off topic. He essentially asked who do you want to win the Super Bowl, and my answer was as long as it's not the Patriot[expletive]s I couldn't care less.

Bears have a good shot at winning it all this season, Martz and Lovie have both led their teams to SB's before, they know what it takes. And they can definitely beat the Packers at home, especially if the offense is clicking like it did against the Seahawks.

But I'm still rooting for the Packers next week, should be a great game.

Sick Sig/Av, bruh

• Like 1

Hell yah bears all the way man, this is it. This is our year. Im super excited, nfc championship, at home, one win away from the superbowl. Cant get better than that, now can it? Jay cutler will be superbowl mvp, this is our 25th aniversery of superbowl 20 back in 85. If you add 1985+25 you get 2010. Its our year and season, its destiny my friends. Captain urlacher will not let us down, i guarNtee it!