Prokhorov: We're Walking Away from the Deal

Teletopez

I certainly have no idea what's the real reason, it could be just to gain leverage to trigger Denver to deal, or because the price was too high (it is), or because he feels insulted.

But Prokhorov is no stranger to basketball, he owned CSKA Moscow basketball team that won Euro league title, while he might not be familiar with NBA rules and players names, he certainly got an advisor (if not Billy King himself) who gives him info. Kroenke (Nuggets owner) had a non-GM team advisor named Bret Bearup although the team already had Mark Warkentein and Rex Chapman as its official GM. Whenever Wark and Chapman presented a trade proposal to Kroenke, Bearup would be in his ears advising him, "yes it's a good deal." "No, it's not a good deal, because we want to go after young players", etc.

I don't expect the blunder moves he made in summer (signing Farmar, Outlaw) to continue... he will only get better as he "plays and hangs around" longer with this.

Staff that discourage members from posting, instead of discouraging them to use personal attacks on members such as "dolt", ... lol

Real, how did you get him to be on staff (discourage members from posting and personally attack members)?

I'm sorry... But it's hard to sort through the sewage that you spew on a regular basis. Your thoughts are like a maze with no exit.

• Owner

I know this is going to end before I have to close the thread, so let's make it happen and respect each other's opinions from now on. Staff, or a member that has 14,000 posts under his name and has been registered since the beginning of OTR...I don't see much of a difference.