Delfino Close to Return

Jenneral

The Bucks forward was so excited to know he would actually be participating in the practice session. It was his first real contact since leaving a game against New Orleans on Nov. 6, and he was sidelined for more than two months with concussive symptoms.

There were plenty of dark days for Delfino, who suffered from dizziness and vertigo and was not sure he would be able to return this season.

"I feel tired," Delfino said after going through the practice before the Bucks headed to Cleveland for a Friday night road game. "Of course I'm out of shape, but it's a great feeling to be back and to be working with the guys.

"It's something I love to do, playing basketball."

Delfino said he would consult with the Bucks training staff later Thursday and Friday morning to decide if he would be able to play against the Cavaliers.

"I'm pretty optimistic that tomorrow I can be at least on the bench," Delfino said. "I don't know if I'm going to play, but at least it will be a really good feeling to put the uniform back on and to try to help.

JSOnline

That's good news for the Milwaukee Bucks. Delfino has actually been important for the Bucks last year. He is a really good shooter and became part of the starting line-up. I could see him starting off the bench when he comes back though before he gets use to it

Yeah, most people don't understand that it's players like him and Moute that hold this team together. It's tough having players like that miss extended periods of time.

Delfino is a great shooter. We obviously miss having him in the lineup as we are one of the worst offensive teams in the league. He's also a leader which is surprising given the fact that he barely speaks English. :lol:

Once he gets back, and Jennings and Bogut get back into the swing of thing, we may start to play like we were expected to coming into the season.