LaMarcus Aldridge or David Lee

Warren2ThaG

I think it depends on the team, both players have similar offensive skill set, Aldridge is probably a little better in the post Lee is probably better of pick and roll. The one place where they differ is D lee is a horrible defender terrific rebounder, Aldridge solid defender, bad rebounder, so if your looking for rebounding, Lee, defense, Aldridge. I'd take Lee a little over Aldridge though.

Easily Aldridge. He's been carrying the Blazers this year and has improved his game so much. He's got a better jump shot than Lee, has vastly improved his inside game (most of his points now come in the paint where as last year, he was a pick and pop player and shot mid range jumpers), has become a much better defender than last year (still not great but much much better). He's showing that he is the best Blazer on this team right now and is accepting the role that was suddenly given to him due to Roy being out. I've gained so much respect for Aldridge this year and he's easily my favorite Blazer this year.

Maybe I'm biased about this but I take Aldridge without a second thought.

I know Lee has a great mid range jumper, but that's all LaMarcus did before this season. He's got range all the way out to 3 point. I know Lee does too but I'd bet Aldridge would make more threes in a 3 contest.

Edited by Dr. Feelgood

Lee has a nice mid range jumper as well ^

not anywhere close to as good as Aldridge.

not sure if you've seen him play this year, but he's drastically improved his game since last season. he's averaging more points, rebounds, blocks, and steals than he did while shooting better percentages from all over the court. he's basically improved in every aspect. if it wasn't for the freakish seasons Griffin and Love are having, Aldridge would be an all-star this year for sure.

he used to just be one of those 'please don't touch me' forwards, but he's bulked up and gotten tougher. he's posting up now and getting gritty down low. I can't think of anything Lee's better at than Aldridge this year besides maybe rebounding. if you look at the stats, you'll see Lee has taken a big step back this year while Aldridge has taken a huge step forward; plus he's almost three years younger than Lee. Aldridge is definitely a future superstar.