Kobe calls Nuggets fans idiot

so then let me ask you this: if LeBron called Laker fans idiots, but defended a fellow athlete, would you still think of it as classy?

First off, as a Laker fan, plenty of people call us idiots. Second, if Lebron said something like that he'd probably try to take it back immediately.

But to answer your question, I wouldn't care for it. It'd be a step to recover his image, though. It's a hell alot classier than some of the spiteful things he says.

First off, as a Laker fan, plenty of people call us idiots. Second, if Lebron said something like that he'd probably try to take it back immediately.

But to answer your question, I wouldn't care for it. It'd be a step to recover his image, though. It's a hell alot classier than some of the spiteful things he says.

so if Kobe does it, it's classy, but if LeBron does it, it's not? how does that work?

so if Kobe does it, it's classy, but if LeBron does it, it's not? how does that work?

Lol you're not understanding what i'm saying. When Kobe says it, it's classier than not. If Lebron says it it's classier than not. That's my point.

calling people idiots would be recovering his image? again, great logic, bruh.

Lol you're not understanding what i'm saying. When Kobe says it, it's classier than not. If Lebron says it it's classier than not. That's my point.

calling thousands of people idiots just to defend one person is classier than not? lol ok, dude.

besides, you can't have it both ways. you say it'd be classier than not, but you also said in your last post that you 'wouldn't care for it.' so how could it be classy and repelling at the same time?

calling people idiots would be recovering his image? again, great logic, bruh.

Ya, compared to the other crap Lebron says, he'd get my respect for actually defending someone.

calling thousands of people idiots just to defend one person is classier than not? lol ok, dude.

Ya, refer to my other post when he said he's sacrificing his public image.

besides, you can't have it both ways. you say it'd be classier than not, but you also said in your last post that you 'wouldn't care for it.' so how could it be classy and repelling at the same time?

You said he was classless meaning he has no class. Class means there is some class in what he said. Not saying he's [expletive]ing Derek Fisher.

But since you're asking so many questions. Answer one of mine. Do you think there's class in defending a friend?

Ya, compared to the other crap Lebron says, he'd get my respect for actually defending someone.

I doubt you'd respect LeBron for him calling you an idiot, but I'll believe you lol.

You said he was classless meaning he has no class. Class means there is some class in what he said. Not saying he's [expletive]ing Derek Fisher.

well technically, I didn't say he was classless, but rather his statement. I don't know Kobe well enough to say he's classless, but I'd definitely say this particular statement was classless.

you seem to think it's classy for him to criticize people as long as he's also defending someone. if I walked into a room of people and said, 'you're all a bunch of worthless morons, but hey, I like you in back,' that wouldn't be classy at all.

But since you're asking so many questions. Answer one of mine. Do you think there's class in defending a friend?

sure, but it has to be done a certain way. defending someone isn't classy if you're criticizing thousands of others in the process. if he wanted to defend Melo, he should have done it personally or at least not called Denver fans idiots. he could have said, 'I think Melo deserves more respect than what he's getting. he's a great player and he's done a lot for this franchise.' hell, he really could have said anything - he just shouldn't have bashed all the fans in the process.

Wow. Some you guys haven't really been paying attention to Kobe's use of words, especially in the post-game interviews. That's just how he says it - straight out. He doesn't care if he gets it by the media or by other teams fans since he's already one of the most hated players in the game and has been for some time.

What has LeBron got to do with any of this?

Brb, gonna go burn my Kobe jersey. Totally offended by this. Totally lost all my respect for him. Such a Jordan wannabe!

Lmao Kobe called a fanbase idiots and Lebron destoryed the hearts of an entire city on live television. What Lebron did on live television is by means comparable to this, maybe something on his twitter, but not this. Please don't even compare them. Lebron-stan.

• Like 1

Lmao Kobe called a fanbase idiots and Lebron destoryed the hearts of an entire city on live television. What Lebron did on live television is by means comparable to this, maybe something on his twitter, but not this. Please don't even compare them. Lebron-stan.

Except LeBron had the right to leave and did so. He honored his contract and left like plenty of other free agents did this summer. Whether he did it on TV or not it doesn't matter because he honored all 7 years of his contract and he never once said anything negative about Cleveland or the Cavs fanbase. Melo, on the other hand is completely handcuffing the Nuggets franchise, he's letting it be known that he doesn't want to be there and its causing problems in the locker room. I don't blame them at all for booing his [expletive].

Except LeBron had the right to leave and did so. He honored his contract and left like plenty of other free agents did this summer. Whether he did it on TV or not it doesn't matter because he honored all 7 years of his contract and he never once said anything negative about Cleveland or the Cavs fanbase. Melo, on the other hand is completely handcuffing the Nuggets franchise, he's letting it be known that he doesn't want to be there and its causing problems in the locker room. I don't blame them at all for booing his [expletive].

I would beg to differ.

I never said Lebron had no right to leave, but the manner which he went about it was terrible and just ask about most of America. Read the Original Post and see that this topic is about what Kobe said not what Melo is doing. Melo is Kobe's friend and he just wanted to back him up, atleast he isnt bailing on friends that he made a promise to-

“I got a goal, and it’s a huge goal, and that’s to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland, and I won’t stop until I get it.”

Atleast Melo is giving the Nuggets a chance to deal him and get something in return, but the Nuggests organization is obviously braindead not taking Favors and running.

Edited by Hawks Fly High
  • Like 1

“I got a goal, and it’s a huge goal, and that’s to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland, and I won’t stop until I get it.”

Atleast Melo is giving the Nuggets a chance to deal him and get something in return, but the Nuggests organization is obviously braindead not taking Favors and running.

LBJ did pretty much all he could to make that come true, I don't think anyone can deny that.

Also, you act as if Melo is doing Denver a favor lol. He's handcuffing that entire franchise. They can't make a deal because teams are skeptical as to whether or not he'll sign an extension with them because its obvious he wants to go to NY even though they have the least to offer Denver at this point.

LBJ did pretty much all he could to make that come true, I don't think anyone can deny that.

Also, you act as if Melo is doing Denver a favor lol. He's handcuffing that entire franchise. They can't make a deal because teams are skeptical as to whether or not he'll sign an extension with them because its obvious he wants to go to NY even though they have the least to offer Denver at this point.

New Jersey was ready to deal and Denver wouldnt take their offer. Atleast they could have gained something out of loosing Melo. Lebron left giving them nothing and he didnt even do it with class. He laughed holding hands with D-Wade. Also NY offered several deals that Denver kept shooting down.

New Jersey was ready to deal and Denver wouldnt take their offer. Atleast they could have gained something out of loosing Melo. Lebron left giving them nothing and he didnt even do it with class. He laughed holding hands with D-Wade. Also NY offered several deals that Denver kept shooting down.

Lol, because the way Melo is going about it is waaay classier.

In some ways yes, and other ways no, I just dont like how you think Lebron was flawless in his exit.

He wasn't. I've already stated my opinion on "The Decision" plenty of times before. But the double standard here is hilarious to me.