Kobe calls Nuggets fans idiot

Jokes apart

I 100% agree with Kobe Bryant. Why would they boo their franchise player who helped them for so many years and it's retarded to boo a player that is on the fence of leaving this franchise. Booing him is a good way to make him leave and I'm not sure that's what the Nuggets fans want.

Jokes apart

I 100% agree with Kobe Bryant. Why would they boo their franchise player who helped them for so many years and it's retarded to boo a player that is on the fence of leaving this franchise. Booing him is a good way to make him leave and I'm not sure that's what the Nuggets fans want.

Hahahaha coming from a Raptors fan? You guys still boo Vince Carter to this day.

• Like 2

Nugget fans had been patient for the first 30-35 games, until he started taking games off, played like he was distracted and until this negativity started to affect the team.

Kobe was in a different situation. He was ALREADY in a big market, LA, when he demanded the trade. It's easy for him to say, "Melo is not demanding trade to go to bigger market, he wants a winning situation." So, you'd go to the 22-21 Knicks than stay with 24-18 Nuggets? Kobe never felt a need to go to a bigger market because he was ALREADY in a big market. It's easy for him to say.

We Nuggets on the other hand, know Melo will leave us, go to NY because besides it being his home, it's also a bigger market for him.

I'd boo him too. If you go to Nugget sites/ forums, about 85% Nugget fans want Melo gone. We just don't want someone who doesn't want to play for the Nuggets/ not loyal. If you're not loyal, you're going to give half-[expletive] effort.

We just don't want someone who doesn't want to play for the Nuggets/ not loyal. If you're not loyal, you're going to give half-[expletive] effort.

and that's totally understandable. Kobe was in no position to judge Nuggets fans when he doesn't even know the situation. the guy just runs his mouth sometimes and it's annoying. just another reason to hate the Lakers.

LMAO I'm loving how Kobe gets a free pass right now.

it never ceases to amaze me.

LeBron died?

lol srsly.

Kobe's just trying to back up his buddy Carmelo. They actually got quite close in the 08 Olympic team.

you don't have to resort to criticism to back someone up. if he just had to let his opinion be known, he could have just said he thought the Denver fans were wrong for booing Melo. calling them all idiots is classless and immature.

you don't have to resort to criticism to back someone up. if he just had to let his opinion be known, he could have just said he thought the Denver fans were wrong for booing Melo. calling them all idiots is classless and immature.

Melo didn't even leave yet and Denver was still booing him. That's so disrespectful after what he did with Denver. But now you guys are saying that because Kobe used 1 'kind of strong' word, he's classless and immature? Even if people somehow think that he was wrong, he said it to backup Melo. Isn't that class?

But I hear Denver gave a standing ovation for him today lol. Think they got the message.

Melo didn't even leave yet and Denver was still booing him. That's so disrespectful after what he did with Denver. But now you guys are saying that because Kobe used 1 'kind of strong' word, he's classless and immature? Even if people somehow think that he was wrong, he said it to backup Melo. Isn't that class?

yeah, Kobe's classy for calling a fanbase idiots. great logic, bruh.