Nene upset, wants out of Denver

AboveLegit

If you think the Nuggets simply have to resolve the Carmelo Anthony saga and move on, think again. Denver has another issue brewing, one that has been largely ignored with all the attention on Melo. It's the impending free agency of another player we're on a one-name basis with: Nene.

Like Anthony, Nene has an early-termination option he can exercise after the season, and sources say he is upset with all the attention focused on Anthony's situation while his isn't being resolved. Nene, arguably Denver's second-best player, has made a list of three teams he's interested in signing with or being traded to -- and not surprisingly, one of them is Miami, where his fierce interior presence would be the missing piece for the Heat.

"The whole team is sick of the Carmelo thing," one source said. "They're sick of the distraction."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/14584064/postups-nene-impatient-with-nuggets-focus-on-melo

I would love to see him with my Raptors. His dunks would give us ton of momentum. But I don't really see him go there. I think he will probably stay in Denver. If he has to leave, I think the Heat might need him the most

A team with Demar and Amir I think can do that without Nene.

A big man who doesn't play a whole lot of defense, I don't understand why some of you guys are so interested in him.

He is not to bad on the defensive end but when you look at teams like the Rockets who have Hayes and Miller at the center position you see why we are interested. We would take a 15 ppg 7 rpg center any day.

A big man who doesn't play a whole lot of defense, I don't understand why some of you guys are so interested in him.

Because quality, productive Centers are few and far inbetween nowadays. It's why most C's the level of Nene receive over the MLE in today's NBA.

I hope we offer him the full MLE this off season. Who knows, maybe he'll take it.

The MLE will be a lot smaller by the offseason, so I don't think he'd take it. And even if it does exist, I doubt he'd go for it, he could make a lot more money going elsewhere.

But he knows that his BEST chances of winning a championship wil be on Miami. So he could possibly take less, depends on how bad he wants to win. Miami would be even more beastly if they got him, without a doubt the best team in the league.. Get it done Riles!

Edited by Abro