Nobody's afraid of the Miami Heat

Lol ok...?

Seriously though, with Bosh out, and the Knicks at home, the Knicks shouldn't be afraid. Although Amare should be afraid, because Joel Anthony does as good of job individually as anyone in the league with defending Amare.

Stoudemire is a Knick.........

They asked him a pointed question as to whether or not he was afraid of the Heat, what did you want him to say? He didn't say anyone should be afraid of the Knicks, and it's renowned that you shouldn't be afraid of the Knicks... Seemed a pointless comment, no?

I dont think the Heat can get out of the East so I dont see why the Lakers would be scared :)

You don't think they can? A team that is currently 2nd in the East, and has LeBron, Wade and Bosh can't get out of the East? To say that might not would be okay but to say there is no possible chance is absurd.

The Heat can absolutely get out of the East...did you not see them when they were healthy? They won like 15 games in a row or something. Lol.

No they are awful because I have no knowledge of the game and I am too blind to see what a good team is.