Rashard Lewis to be traded again?

Lewis has already been traded once this season. Could it happen again?

That's the word we're getting from several GMs. The Wizards are in rebuilding mode and Lewis' presence hasn't exactly turned the team around. The Wizards are 6-12 since the trade and Lewis continues to struggle shooting the ball.

Lewis still has a full $21 million due to him next season and has a partially guaranteed contract for 2012-13 that will pay him a minimum of $10 million, so he's not cheap. But for a team a little closer to competing in the playoffs, he may be worth the risk -- at least, that's what the Wizards are hoping.

Chad Ford ESPN Insider

It's an insider article, but I found it on Bullets Forever so it's legit. I don't see anyone being interested in him, but might as well try shopping him around to see if there's any takers.

I really can't think of any team who'd want him lol.

Same, lol. His contract seems pretty brutal.

I think he'd be pretty good on the Knicks. He could shoot the 3 ball, maybe mix him in at the 3 and 4 positions. Think he'd fit in quite nicely. But I can't see the Knicks ever taking on that contract, lol...

Lewis was an impressive shooter in the playoffs against the Celtics but he's just ice cold since then. He definitely doesn't deserve this horrible contract... blame Otis Smith. I think Wizards should trade him because he shouldn't be part of Wizards' rebuilding process

Lewis was an impressive shooter in the playoffs against the Celtics but he's just ice cold since then. He definitely doesn't deserve this horrible contract... blame Otis Smith. I think Wizards should trade him because he shouldn't be part of Wizards' rebuilding process

I don't know what series you're referring to, but he has been on a shooting slump every since he got busted for steroid use.