Redd coming back in March

*Swish*

Michael Redd hasn't played since Jan. 10, 2010 and has become a forgotten man in the NBA.

Redd first tore the ACL and MCL in his left knee in January 2009 against Sacramento. He returned for Milwaukee's opener last season but played just 18 games before suffering the same injury against the Lakers.

"This time I wanted to extend my rehab to a year," Redd said. "To do it right."

"The Bucks have been terrific about everything," he added.

Redd says his goal is to return to the court shortly after the All-Star break, with the first week of March likely.

The fifth-highest paid player in the league, Redd will be a free-agent this summer.

"I'm hoping to get 20 or 25 games in this year," Redd said. "Then I'll figure everything out."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/71357/20110126/redd_looks_towards_march_return_to_bucks/el/#ixzz1CKmfxOn0

In his prime, he was a beast. He was a great shooter and scorer. Sucks he couldn't stay healthy. Hopefully, he will be able to play more than 20 games when he come back

• 3 weeks later...
Michael Redd is expected to rejoin the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday in his latest effort to return from a severe knee injury.

Redd's first step will be to work out with team trainers to determine a timetable on when he can return to practice. It's not clear when he might be ready to appear in a game.

Link

I thought this guy was done, but hopefully he can come back and at least play 10-20 minutes off the bench this season.