NCAA Basketball Gameday Thread

Cobb

Much much better day than yesterday, was down 10 or so points yesterday but today only 3.

Great game between Washington and Georgia btw. Isiah Thomas is a beast, if I could change my pick to Washington instead of UNC I definitely would. Washington's defense was very solid throughout the game forcing Georgia into tough shots. Even though Georgia were ice cold from the perimeter, they kept it close the whole game and made a push at the end but just couldn't get a good look to send into OT.

Edited by Prodigy

Game's weren't too exciting from the few I got to see tonight (mostly the later games)...afternoon were solid, nothing too cool though.

I hope this weekend is fun and exciting. I'm in a tie for 3rd out of 25 in one pool (very, very tightly packed though...so many people behind me just one game off) and 10 out of 33 in the other. In the first pool, I have 13/16 for the Sweet 16 still remaining, and 14/16 in the second pool - still really liking my chances for a possibly victory in one or the other.

Don't even think about Cincy beating UConn, not going to happen man. lol

You probably would have said that if someone would have told you Morehead St. was going to beat Louisville. It's March Madness man! Anything can happen!

Lol I know, I was just saying that since I have UConn in the Championship so them losing would ruin everything.

Lol gotcha man. But yeah I went risky and took Cincy. I figured 99.9% of people would pick UConn (with good reason, haha), so I figured I would take a chance and go for the upset.

• Owner

Jessica (my girlfriend) has a 31/32 bracket right now, and I'm so damn pissed. First of all, I'm pissed because she entered one bracket, a different one, into the ESPN challenge (and filled out this one she has now on paper a couple of days before she entered the challenge). And, I'm pissed because she keeps boasting about it.

The only college basketball she watches is when KU is on the TV. She hasn't seen a single game outside of the Jayhawks' games.

Makes me sick to my stomach I filled out about 20 brackets, all different picks, and yet my best one is a 25/32, and it's not one where KU takes it all (it's my UConn bracket).

I'm done watching the tourney.

I'll change my mind when I get up in the morning, but I'm done as of right now.

Jessica (my girlfriend) has a 31/32 bracket right now, and I'm so damn pissed. First of all, I'm pissed because she entered one bracket, a different one, into the ESPN challenge (and filled out this one she has now on paper a couple of days before she entered the challenge). And, I'm pissed because she keeps boasting about it.

The only college basketball she watches is when KU is on the TV. She hasn't seen a single game outside of the Jayhawks' games.

Makes me sick to my stomach I filled out about 20 brackets, all different picks, and yet my best one is a 25/32, and it's not one where KU takes it all (it's my UConn bracket).

I'm done watching the tourney.

I'll change my mind when I get up in the morning, but I'm done as of right now.

haha that sucks hella bad, but I sorta know the feeling as in my friends group there is a girl that probably cant name ten colleges let alone pick who wins leading the pack she is 30/32.

Block of the tournament, damn! Might have been a foul not sure looks like he got him on the elbow first to me...

The foul (if there was one) was probably on the rebound, but there's no point in calling it...not much there. Clean block.

http://i56.tinypic.com/b5kxw3.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/4hbpsj.jpg

I thought that was a foul but I could be wrong...