Modern Warfare 2 Online Footage

Guest N4S

I was JUST gonna post this. I must say that this game looks amazing, I can't even explain it. I will have no life and my grades will drop when this comes out lol.

You know what is sick? Pretty much everything around that dude is blowing up throughout the video lol

Gfx look crisp, being able to customize kill streak is nice, new challenges are nice, sticky grenades also nice, and getting to use the AC-130 looks pretty cheap since you can destroy everybody but I am looking forward to using it. I have been reading around and it looks like there will be videos like this once a week since they did the same with cod4.

Whats not to like? If you didn't play COD4 online for like a year then you really don't give a crap but for me it looks amazing. Just like people that like Halo 3 are like "omg ODST is gonna be good" it all depends on what you like to play.

I guess since I started playing Halo first I have more fun playing it then Call of Duty. I played Call of Duty: World at War for like a month or to but then I slowly stopped playing it. Halo for life man.