Durant: Bosh is "fake tough guy"

dude, I know what went down. telling reporters he's a 'fake tough guy' and all that makes Durant look like the fake tough guy. Bosh didn't say [expletive] about the event, he just handled it on the court and went about his business. Durant's the one who talked about it after the game and called out Bosh. if you're gonna call him out, do it to his face.

dude, I know what went down. telling reporters he's a 'fake tough guy' and all that makes Durant look like the fake tough guy. Bosh didn't say [expletive] about the event, he just handled it on the court and went about his business. Durant's the one who talked about it after the game and called out Bosh. if you're gonna call him out, do it to his face.

I'm sure whatever he did say to his face was a hundred times worse than "You're a fake tough guy".

How is him saying he's not going to let anyone talk trash to him make him sound like a girl? That makes no sense at all. You are supposed to get upset if someone is talking [expletive] to your face. [expletive] I've been in a bunch of fights over simple trash talk. Sure it is a part of the game but what do you expect him to do stand there and take it? If he did that than he would sound more like a [expletive] to me.

It's the way he said it. Of course he shouldn't sit there and take it, but trash talk is a part of the game, and the way he said it just sounded to me like he doesn't expect anybody to talk trash, if you get what I'm saying.

and yet he'd still be able to break you in half.

well god i'd hope so. he is 6'10 or so isn't he?

he could have stood up for himself by talking back to Bosh, not tweeting about the [expletive] after the game.

he did. and durant isn't the type to spout his mouth off. Maybe Bosh shouldn't have said anything to Durant considering Durant never said anything to him.

well god i'd hope so. he is 6'10 or so isn't he?

he did. and durant isn't the type to spout his mouth off. Maybe Bosh shouldn't have said anything to Durant considering Durant never said anything to him.

And how do you know this exactly? Bosh isn't the type to just randomly start talking smack to a player. If what was reported is true and Durant did tell Harden to "dunk on him next time" what is wrong with Bosh saying something in return to Durant? He may not have said anything to Bosh, but it was about Bosh all the same.

You know, I let it get to me a little bit. I’m not the type of person that lets stuff like that get to me. Maybe I shouldn’t have said it, but it is what it is. It’s over, I gotta live with it, it’s something I can’t change. So I stand behind it. Don’t get it confused, I respect him as a player and everything like that, but I’m just standing up for myself and my team.

anyone that is interested.