All-Star Reserves

MainEv3nt

Y! Sports has obtained list of All-Star reserves. Eastern Con: R. Allen, P. Pierce, R. Rondo, K. Garnett, C. Bosh, A. Horford, J. Johnson,

Y! Sources: Western Conference All-Star reserves: T. Duncan, P. Gasol, R. Westbrook, B. Griffin, M. Ginobili, D. Nowitzki, and D. Williams.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba

It is pretty absurd Griffin got snubbed, especially when you consider how hot the Clippers were before EG went down. Nice to see RW getting some love though, even if it is at the expense of Steve Nash.

griffin made it.

I know Laker fans are unhappy with Pau lately, but he is still having a better season than Odom is. Odom is basically a very very good role player, Pau is the 2nd best player on the team still.

EDIT: Lol don't know how I missed his name. I even re-read your post like twice haha.

Edited by Check my Stats

I know Laker fans are unhappy with Pau lately, but he is still having a better season than Odom is. Odom is basically a very very good role player, Pau is the 2nd best player on the team still.

EDIT: Lol don't know how I missed his name. I even re-read your post like twice haha.

Disagree Pau has been playing soft as of late and yes he is our 2nd best player but he hasn't been playing like it. He started off great and then slowed down a ton. Odom should've of made it over Pau because Odom has been playing better then Pau this season to this point IMO.

duncan made it lol.

I know he made it, I'm saying that Love deserves to be the one voted in by the coaches, while Duncan deserves to be the replacement. Love is having a much better season than Duncan.

Well since winning is taken into account, I think Lamarcus Aldridge deserves it over Love.

Not really, last year Stern's replacement for Brandon Roy was Chris Kaman, and we all know how bad the Clippers were..

What the [expletive] how does Odom not make the team hes been an absolute beast this year. What the [expletive]! :angry:

The only person he deserves it over is Duncan, but if we're going to replace Duncan with anyone, it's Kevin Love without a doubt.

If he doesn't get picked by Stern, it will be a travesty. (I saw on Twitter that Nash is the most likely to get the nod).

The Spurs deserved 2 all-stars at least and Duncan definitely should have been picked before Parker in my opinion. The Commissioner better pick one of the PFs as a replacement for Yao though.