All-Star Reserves

MainEv3nt

with popovich u should already knew timmy d was gonna make it lol.

if tony parker replaces yao dont be surprise lol.

Well not really in fact cause all the coaches pick the players, not only Pop... And besides Pop is not a fan of the All Star and doesn't like that his players are picked, he prefers to see them resting for the rest of the season.

So don't be surprised if Ginobili and Duncan just play a couple of minutes in the All Star (I'm exaggerating a bit lol).

Well anyhow personally I'd say that I'm fine with all the picks overall.

In the West it's true that Odom has been better than Gasol lately but Pau was better than him in the beginning of the season. And Pau's stats are still better overall than Odom so it's normal that the coach picked him instead.

Duncan is having the worst season of his career but as Newman mentioned the Spurs are currently the best team in the league and deserve two All Stars, Manu had to be picked and I think that despite his stats Tim still deserves more to be picked than Parker cause, first of all he's still the leader of the team and second he's still surprisingly the best Spurs at the efficiency ratings.

Nash is still having an All Star season but first Russell, Deron and Paul are all having a better season than him and second they all play in better teams... So they definitely all deserve more than him to be All Star. Same for Monta, you can't make a case for him over Ginobili, Bryant obviously and over Duncan and Deron for the 11th and 12th spots.

Love is having an unbelievable season but his team is the worst team not named Cavs... So it's not surprising that he wasn't picked either. Aldridge is the only one who can consider to have been snubbed in fact, he's having the best season of his career and it's first thanks to him that the Blazers are still currently a playoffs team. But again the Spurs are having a great season and deserve two All Stars so it's still understandable that the coaches decided to pick Tim.

As for the player who will replace Yao I personally would pick Aldridge so, for the reasons I just gave. But Love (he's still having a phenomenal season and would still deserve it) and Odom would definitely deserve it as well, I'm perfectly fine with the three players. I don't think that it will not be Nash or Parker cause the other three players deserve it more than them IMO and there are too many guards and especially PGs already in the West anyhow.

In the East the only problem I have is with the pick of Bosh, he's been quite disappointing so far, especially cause of his RPG and defense (which is not very surprising though...) and I don't think that he really deserves to be All Star this year... I would have picked Josh Smith or Boozer instead... If Noah wasn't injured I'm 100% sure that he would have been picked other him.

And it's normal that the C's get four All Stars IMO, most people doubted that they could achieve anything this year (mainly due to their age) before the season started and they've just been terrific so far, and Rondo, Allen, Pierce and KG are all having a very good season and all deserve to be here.

Edited by Oliver P

Really happy to see Blake Griffin in his first all star game as well as Al Horford good luck for them

As for the players who should of make it It's definitely a toss up between Alridge and Love and Ellis. A [expletive] shame they didn't make it.But you know who I'm going to give it to. I think Love and Ellis deserve it more and it's harsh for them not to make it. Monta has hit some games winners and has had crazy games while Love has been on a huge double double streak.

Edited by *Swish*

Really happy to see Blake Griffin in his first all star game as well as Al Horford good luck for them

As for the players who should of make it It's definitely a toss up between Alridge and Love and Ellis. A [expletive] shame they didn't make it.But you know who I'm going to give it to. I think Love and Ellis deserve it more and it's harsh for them not to make it. Monta has hit some games winners and has had crazy games while Love has been on a huge double double streak.

Al Horford was an all-star last year also.

yeah my bad I know but I didn't mean it that way.. I meant that I'm happy to see him in the all star game because he deserves it

Not picking on you or anything, but no you didn't mean that^. You just forgot or didnt know that he was an allstar last year, no need for a lie brah.