Richardson or Barbosa?

Sun Tzu

Which of the two do you think will start for us this season?

Barbosa seems to be a really good scorere at times and Richardson too but Richardson didn't show us that he can do anything special besides doing amazing dunks. Though I'm hoping he can step up his game and show that he deserves the starting role.

Richardson, and it's not really a tough decision. Barbosa is one of the most high volume points-per-minute guys in the league, sure. The kicker: Barbosa is an abysmal defender. I remember watching the 2008 playoffs, attacking the Spurs. When Barbosa was in the game, he matched up to the Spurs backup two-guard: Michael Finley.

I have nothing but respect for Michael Finley's offense; he ran great with Nash roundabouts 2003. But he systematically took Barbosa apart in that series. It was like Leandro was not even there.

Simply because Jason won't be dismantled by every player over 6'4", he has my vote.

Richardson. He has already proven that he can give you 20+ points per game, but the Suns never used him as the number one or two weapon on offense which made it seem like he didn't contribute much. Barbosa is more of a high energy player who should have the sixth man role. Also, Richardson is bigger, tougher, and stronger than Barbosa. Basically an overall upgrade to him, with the exception of speed and quickness.