20+ people get run over

The Regime

• Owner

I'd like to know the whole story before I solely blame the driver. The car was surrounded by a hostile crowd, so I'll wait until more details come out.

The majority of the people he ran over were far from the vehicle before he floored it. If he ran over a couple that were trying to pull him out and beat him to death, it's a different story...but he floored it, then swerved and drilled 20-30 people that had no idea he was going to hit them.

lol yeah, I don't really know how the driver could be seen as possibly innocent in this case. he just blatantly hit the gas and ran over a bunch of people. I'm not even surprised by this; so much violence is filling the streets of Egypt right now, it's incredible.

Edited by HOV

The majority of the people he ran over were far from the vehicle before he floored it. If he ran over a couple that were trying to pull him out and beat him to death, it's a different story...but he floored it, then swerved and drilled 20-30 people that had no idea he was going to hit them.

I know what you are saying, but at the same time, it seems like all of the protesters were one set of people as there was no fighting amongst each other, so I can somewhat understand why the driver did what he did. I need to watch it again because it does look like he went out of his way to hit people.

I know what you are saying, but at the same time, it seems like all of the protesters were one set of people as there was no fighting amongst each other, so I can somewhat understand why the driver did what he did. I need to watch it again because it does look like he went out of his way to hit people.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/SMH.gif

• Like 1