Chicago Bulls: Our Time Is Now

Pooh25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfbAhetmP5o

The Chicago Bulls have a team that are contenders and a MVP Candidate. The Chicago Bulls Triumvirate of Derrick Rose, Carlos Boozer, and Joakim Noah will take the new Chicago Bulls far. This team is "Grimey" and will do anything it takes to win and they don't care about their stats, they just want to win.

These team is full of winners and the only thing this team is missing is a championship ring and that's the goal that motivates them all season long. Under the tenure of the defensive genius, Coach Thibodeau and with minor changes to the roster, I believe this year is our best chance at a championship.

Edited by ChicagoStateOfMind

When Noah will get back, I think you guys will start winning more and more games. Bulls are definitely very exciting this year and have a great future. I don't think they're close a championship yet but they will definitely make some noise in the playoffs especially with the comeback of Noah and hopefully, Boozer, Rose and Deng 100% healthy. Also, I think some free agents might want to sign with the Bulls because they all realize how good they'll be in the next few years.. anyways, pretty nice mix. Song gave me some chills

I loved it, I sure hope so I have a feeling this may be our year, imagine phil jackson in chicago playing the bulls for his final year in the nba finals, would be crazy. What song is that from by the way?

That would be awesome if we could have the deciding game in Chicago.

Lupe Fiasco - Words I never said instrumental